Official let's beat The Ohio State, that really sounds weird, game thread

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Walter Matthau Sport GIF

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
4 Ks from your 3 hole hitters to night
Oh yeah, my guy was the number three hitter. Our head manager kept putting him in at #3 0r #5 hoping he would eventually stop swinging at butterflies. My son would start grabbing his gear to go back on the field whenever this hitter walked up to the plate with 2 outs.

We have either got a problem with playing on Friday nights or much bigger problem with the team. your guess is as good as mine. I think I will make go some chicken and dumplings, set up some chili fixings for tomorrow and wait for spring practice.

Last edited:

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
So are we better than last year? Still not sure.
I've just spent 10 minutes going through stats from our first 10 games last year compared to this year.

It's tough to tell which is a bigger turd, but...

I think since we're currently DFL in the league in walks allowed, errors, stolen bases against and passed balls... I'll say this team is worse.

Going into tonight's game we were fielding at .952 which is also DFL in the SEC. For context, the 9 teams between us and 4th place are all bunched around .975... oof.

And we made 4 more errors tonight with some damned generous scoring. Our defense is Vandy football bad.

Reactions: onewoof

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
So are we better than last year? Still not sure.
Appears worse to me. I’ll forever like Lemonis because of the national title… but something has happened and he’s lost the program or maybe he never had it and got lucky to win a title.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
Appears worse to me. I’ll forever like Lemonis because of the national title… but something has happened and he’s lost the program or maybe he never had it and got lucky to win a title.
He got lucky. He never had it. He was handed the keys to a Mercedes in 2019 and traded it for a Pinto in 2022.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
He got lucky. He never had it. He was handed the keys to a Mercedes in 2019 and traded it for a Pinto in 2022.
I certainly can’t argue in his favor anymore. I struggle with the got lucky mindset because we have talent that is on par with what he inherited. He inherited good college players and big time MLB prospects. There is good college talent and big time mlb prospects on this roster. Plain and simple, he’s not getting it done.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Jordan has a lot to learn about college pitching, but his upside is that he will one day be a great hitter. Sometimes it takes a while to adjust.

Reactions: onewoof
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login