Official PSU - Illinois 2024 game thread

PSU73

Oct 12, 2021
This game went about the way I expected; Illinois is better than the spread but not by much - they weren't going to be much of a threat unless a lot of things went their way. Defense was fun the watch in the second half, especially the 4th QTR (I much prefer Carter at the LB spot; think he's far more effective there). The O is nearly there but they need to STOP THE PRIBULA/WARREN AT QB PACKAGE. It makes no sense and disrupts the team momentum. I do not think UCLA is very good but can't overlook them for USC, which is likely the key to our playoff hopes.
The idea to put Carter as a spy on the mobile QB (and essentially the ball) at the of the game was brilliant, and certainly paid off. I trust we’ll see that again.

Last edited:

OuiRPSU

Oct 6, 2021
I don't pay attention to the board the way I used to, but the poster in question (renown for his sardonic wit and lack of restraint that eventually leads to a timeout) is someone with whom I've communicated on this board many times over the years. It's an easy one. He's quite a character. :)
I remember guys on here wanting to fight in parking lots and other guys talking about burning red shirts and stuff like that. Or maybe that’s the same person? Anyway, maybe I’m just not good at paying attention.

med2659

Jul 23, 2022
You only post when you can whine or complain. So yes, you are a troll.
that's a flat out lie...you're that type of person who loves to put words in people mouths instead of actually responding to what someone has actually said because you don't have a good sound response to their complaint/opinion, if fact, if i was a troll why would i be mad when PSU is losing/not doing well?...that shows the exact opposite, that i actually care and want the team to do well/better, right?...i'm probably a bigger and more knowledge PSU fan than you if i had to bet...hell, i remember wearing my white number #39 PSU jersey (Curtis Enis was one of my favorite player's ever) to middle school the day Kevin Jones, a top-ranked RB recruit was down to PSU/VA Tech and when i got home i saw him wearing a VA Tech hat/jersey on the old Rivals website, i was sick to my stomach and i could list hundreds of these type of examples...so does a troll do these things in your opinion?....you can not like people complaining during games because you're someone who's VERY defense about PSU football, fine, but that doesn't make everyone who complains a troll, that's just silly and stupid

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login