Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

helixville

Oct 12, 2021
Well the deer can rest easy. I’m in for the long haul now. Frustrating day. Saw 21 flatheads this morning.

Reactions: Paws057

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
@Midnighter, that's some great creativity you exhibited, especially working with so little time.

Pride of Pottsville - Pitcher of Ice Cold Yuengling Lager - $8.00

Land Grant Grog Bowl - Bottle each of Rum, Vodka, Gin, Bourbon, Scotch, Tequila, Brandy; 2 Pints Penn State Creamery Cinnamon Caramel Apple Ice Cream; Whipped Cream; Boilo; Apples, Oranges, Cinnamon Sticks - Free if you dare.

The Game - Nothing! Because there is no 'The Game'! F*** you for asking.

10 More Years! - Half Glass Pennsylvania Chocolate Porter, Shot of Remy Martin (drop in glass, drink) - $100,000 (payable to Sandy Barbour c/o Penn State Athletics)

Dreaming of Pasadena - Hendricks Lunar Gin, Sweet Vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters - $12.00 & Train Tickets (NJ Transit, NYC Subway) to The Bronx. Enjoy!

Reactions: Midnighter

yboby

Oct 6, 2021
Hopefully the 99-yard MSU TD drive does not wind up costing us the game. That was ridiculous!

Corner Room Breakfast

Oct 27, 2021
Perhaps it's just me, but the amount, length, or pretty much anything else in a coach's contract is a non-issue to me. I don't care what they make, and I'm pretty sure that they don't care what I make. It certainly has no impact on my thoughts or interest in PSU.
Seems like everyone else is signing the same way with no splash hires out there, it is what it is .

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
back-to-back plays, a PSU defender is injured.

Hawkeye fans...

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
false start by MSU on the 4th & 1 play. MSU going for it on 4th & 6 ... and they make it on an inside screen. smh

PAgeologist

Oct 19, 2021
Well I’m not going back to my stand just yet

It is
Sadly, I didn't even make it out today. My season has gone to hell in a handbasket. Missed a decent 8 in archery. Got Covid, then viral pneumonia. Been down for most of the month. My buddy told me where to go that isn't too bad of a walk, so I might give it a shot tomorrow. He got a nice 10 this morning but seen a pile of deer.

Reactions: Paws057

PrtLng Lion

Oct 14, 2021
Whew! Lucky their WR didn't corral that one. Our coverage hasn't been stellar so far. Glad to hold them to a FG on that drive.

Reactions: Psu00

Latest posts