Officially Official...

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Love to see this quote:

"No one can ever replace Coach Leach ... This team is full of strong, resilient young men and we are committed to continuing to build on the foundation Coach Leach laid and continue to honor his legacy.”

Sounds like we will stay with an air raid. Only question is who is the OC going to be

HotDiggityDawg

Dec 14, 2022
Guys, I am cautiously optimistic. There is no doubt that this guy can coach defense. Given how the awful and unexpected the current situation it seemed imperative to act quickly. Now the team can stay intact and we can focus on the bowl.

As long as we bring in a good OC from somewhere on the Leach coaching tree I am confident we can continue to build on what Coach Leach started. Not to disrespect Coach Leach, but a more modernized version of the Air Raid is what everyone on this board has been begging for anyways.

Can't believe we are playing our bowl game in a stadium with a giant pirate ship. What are the chances?

bulldognation

Jan 26, 2004
The intensity that Arnett shows is similar to what Cadillac had going on the Auburn sideline this season. I hope that intense focus carries forward to the players and on the field.

Reactions: msstatelp1

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
The intensity that Arnett shows is similar to what Cadillac had going on the Auburn sideline this season. I hope that intense focus carries forward to the players and on the field.
Cadillac ran up and down the sidelines like a cheerleader. The charm kind of wore off after a while. Arnett is intense but also has gravitas and actual coaching acumen that is sustainable more than a few games.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
Cadillac ran up and down the sidelines like a cheerleader. The charm kind of wore off after a while. Arnett is intense but also has gravitas and actual coaching acumen that is sustainable more than a few games.
that charm was over before the 1st game ended

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Cadillac was a clown on the sidelines. He acted like an 18 year old kid trying to be a hype man and get on TV. I believe his passion for Auburn is real, but that guy was a cheerleader and didn't act like a head coach on the boundary.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login