Oh You Know - Kinda Funny Looking Game Thread…

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
This is what good teams do to bad teams on their homecourt.

We should know, because we've been the bad team for too many years.

NOT THIS YEAR...

• Haha
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We are eventually going to lose, but this team is exceeding my expectations and playing so well together that is easily apparent to see that we have a good coach. I hope we can hold onto him for a while.

It's been a really hard to concentrate tonight, but I really like the way this bunch of guys rely on each other and pick each other up on the court. Never see them get down on themselves or each other. Yeah it's early but it's hard not to feel woolly.

science fiction scifi GIF by Underdone Comics

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
This is the type of game we usually lost under Howland. Hell, we lost to this exact same crappy Minnesota team last year at home. We have a very good shot of being undefeated going into conference play. Only tricky game is against Drake in Lincoln, Nebraska. Never thought we’d look this good so soon under Jans.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Saw more MSU fans in game tonight than either of the Fort Myers games. Must have a few grads in the Minneapolis area.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
This is the type of game we usually lost under Howland. Hell, we lost to this exact same crappy Minnesota team last year at home. We have a very good shot of being undefeated going into conference play. Only tricky game is against Drake in Lincoln, Nebraska. Never thought we’d look this good so soon under Jans.
We can thank the defense. Most of our offense spins off our defensive play. I liked Howland, but I wasn't impressed with the assistants he surrounded himself with (except Brooks). Ben's assistants never looked engaged too much. On the other hand, I notice Jans's assistants are jumping up and down and out there on the court with him a lot. They look really intense and that is a huge plus in my book. Jans has brought that intensity with him and it has flowed from his assistants and our players. Now.....if only our home fanbase can get just as intense and fill the HUMP. I think our team should be congratulated with a full house this Saturday vs McNeese. Would be a nice send off for the holidays until we start SEC play next year.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
We can thank the defense. Most of our offense spins off our defensive play. I liked Howland, but I wasn't impressed with the assistants he surrounded himself with (except Brooks). Ben's assistants never looked engaged too much. On the other hand, I notice Jans's assistants are jumping up and down and out there on the court with him a lot. They look really intense and that is a huge plus in my book. Jans has brought that intensity with him and it has flowed from his assistants and our players. Now.....if only our home fanbase can get just as intense and fill the HUMP. I think our team should be congratulated with a full house this Saturday vs McNeese. Would be a nice send off for the holidays until we start SEC play next year.

We actually start SEC play in this year. Alabama in the Hump, 12/28.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Saw more MSU fans in game tonight than either of the Fort Myers games. Must have a few grads in the Minneapolis area.
We do.

A friend & fellow alum who lives in Minnesota was happy to see the Bulldogs play in person.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login