Ohowihate game time. Safe to say Fox Big Noon game?

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Was there really a question on this from day one? There's a reason this wasn't our Whiteout guys. It was a Fox Noon from day 1. I'm not sure what the confusion here is?

Reactions: LB99

OhioLion

Oct 12, 2021
Was there really a question on this from day one? There's a reason this wasn't our Whiteout guys. It was a Fox Noon from day 1. I'm not sure what the confusion here is?
Geez. Thanks for the crowbar to the shins. I apologize for interrupting your evening.
🤦🏻‍♂️

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
No idea…but I’m sure it’s strongly coordinated to the demographic that watches games at 3:30, and the demographic that watches 7pm games.
I've yet to find anyone our age that likes a Noon kick for these huge games. Look back at the OP. He's hoping for it.

I don't think it's a conspiracy but those FOX Noon ratings may drop considerably as the demographic gets younger during the TV contract.

OhioLion

Oct 12, 2021
I've yet to find anyone our age that likes a Noon kick for these huge games. Look back at the OP. He's hoping for it.

I don't think it's a conspiracy but those FOX Noon ratings may drop considerably as the demographic gets younger during the TV contract.
I should have explained.
I’m attending a game at Grand Valley State University with a 3:00 kick off.
My son and I want to see the Ohowihate game, and obviously, a 3:30 KO would cause conflicts. We’d be watching the Penn State game if it does KO at 3:30.
That’s my reasoning for my desire for a noon kick.
I would much rather this game kicked off at 7:00 under the lights.

Erial_Lion

Nov 1, 2021

I don’t have a strong opinion either way. Advantages of a noon game, and advantages of a late game.

Reactions: PSUJam

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
Noongame, night game, who gives a s***! Just win baby, just win. Plus, if we can stay the course as well as Ohio State, that game sets up as a possible 1 vs 2 matchup.

Reactions: PSUJam

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login