Ok, let's have "that" conversation...

blion72

Oct 30, 2021
Kind of agree. But I think we could beat Purdue with Warren or Grunk at QB. Beau is good enough to beat Washington and MD. Minny is going to be a tough game and we'll need some healthy players.
two losses could make the CFB playoff tough to make. not sure BIG and SEC are going to get the 8 teams all think.

re DA, JF has a history with QBs. he played Christian, Trace and Sean when they were injured. in some cases they were far below 100% and lost mobility.

Marshall2323

Aug 7, 2024
If Allar couldn't go in the 2nd half lastnight, then I doubt he'll be healed up for OSU. I think we're probably going to let him heal and give Pribula 1st team reps all week in order to get him ready for OSU. To be honest, I like our chances with either for different reasons.
If I had to bet...Beau goes and Allar is available should Pribula suffer an injury. They aren't gonna put Allar in if he can't move in the pocket. Also, a cranky knee will alter your throwing motion.

Reactions: LionsAndBears

Marshall2323

Aug 7, 2024
two losses could make the CFB playoff tough to make. not sure BIG and SEC are going to get the 8 teams all think.

re DA, JF has a history with QBs. he played Christian, Trace and Sean when they were injured. in some cases they were far below 100% and lost mobility.
Your history seems accurate. However, Beau is more accomplished than most options from the past.

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
Beau working with first team offense all week would be huge for him, ak, O’Brien and the players. I say each because more plays would be added that would suit a different attack and all players would be involved during the week of practice. Coaches can coach any problems they run into.

Jun 24, 2024
Okay....that conversation. Yesterday we saw a little bit of the youngsters really step up and take control. The team is loaded with talent and due to injuries we are witnessing the talent beginning to shine! Reed is remarkable, Tracy, Rojas, Ford, and Pribula was phenomenal and hopefully will shut up the Beau can't throw, the Beau package needs to be gone crowd. I personally want to see more of Luke at TE as Warren is gone after this year...and we need more LBers.

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
I think it’s important that OSU has to prepare for both PSU QB’s this week.

Franklin needs to get QB #3 reps this week if Allar cannot go.
You want Franklin to be QB#3? Isn't he out of eligibility?

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login