Oklahoma about to go down.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
I’m confused. Does Martinez qualify as a real lunch pail guy? Is he deceptively fast? A real gym rat?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
He's just sliding through the front seven like he is wearing PAM. Then just runs passed these guys like they aren't moving.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
That tends to happen in the Big 12 they don't know how to tackle very well but they really do know how to score.

Oops! Someone else scored while I was typing this

patdog

May 28, 2007
Not a good day for future SEC teams. Texas lost to Texas Tech too.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
My father in law is a huge OU fan. I always have to hear how they beat bama in sugar bowl years ago and how they are going to beat bama all the time. I was like tell do know y'all got destroyed by lsu a few years ago right. I asked him how well the playoff had worked for him. I think he is starting to realize how tough this league is going to be for them.
Texas and OU lost yesterday. It's a good day

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
My father in law is a huge OU fan. I always have to hear how they beat bama in sugar bowl years ago and how they are going to beat bama all the time. I was like tell do know y'all got destroyed by lsu a few years ago right. I asked him how well the playoff had worked for him. I think he is starting to realize how tough this league is going to be for them.
Texas and OU lost yesterday. It's a good day

Your FIL is probably on the OU board posting about the MSU homer talk that you bore him with.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login