Ole Miss is just too good

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Lane isn't a good coach. What's he done besides getting top 20 recruiting classes, taking advantage of the portal, getting to the Sugar Bowl, etc, at a middling SEC football school. He says idiotic things like "Sip." We don't need Heath either. That guy's mediocre at 4-yard routes. And Lane doesn't stay anywhere long. He might leave after halftime. The only thing about Lane that matters is the Tenn to So Cal fiasco a decade ago that makes him easy to make fun of. Nothing's changed about him since then. Glad Cohen didn't go after him. BTW, beat A&M. I'm starting hate that football program.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Nothing special about either of these teams. There's about 6 teams in the SEC that are similar this year, including us.

TNT.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
Lane isn't a good coach. What's he done besides getting top 20 recruiting classes, taking advantage of the portal, getting to the Sugar Bowl, etc, at a middling SEC football school. He says idiotic things like "Sip." We don't need Heath either. That guy's mediocre at 4-yard routes. And Lane doesn't stay anywhere long. He might leave after halftime. The only thing about Lane that matters is the Tenn to So Cal fiasco a decade ago that makes him easy to make fun of. Nothing's changed about him since then. Glad Cohen didn't go after him. BTW, beat A&M. I'm starting hate that football program.
He had a 10 win season last year. Used the portal to fill spots and has them ranked 14 now and playing better each week and close to being 5-0. Doesn’t matter how long he stays or what he says. He’s proving to be a good coach.

Reactions: dudehead and patdog

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
OM went the entire 2nd half VS Tulsa with NO TD's. After today's 1st QTR, they had NO TD's. Their D is far from stellar IMO as they get gashed on the ground with regularity and their pass D seems suspect at times. An SEC Win can not be discounted, I get that. But once they meet SEC Meat, I think they're in for some big time A SS Whoopins.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
OM went the entire 2nd half VS Tulsa with NO TD's. After today's 1st QTR, they had NO TD's. Their D is far from stellar IMO as they get gashed on the ground with regularity and their pass D seems suspect at times. An SEC Road Win can not be discounted, I get that. But once they meet SEC Meat, I think they're in for some big time A SS Whoopins.
That wasn't a road win.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
He had a 10 win season last year. Used the portal to fill spots and has them ranked 14 now and playing better each week and close to being 5-0. Doesn’t matter how long he stays or what he says. He’s proving to be a good coach.
I was being sarcastic. If he keeps this up, he's a candidate at Bama after Saban leaves.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login