Ole Miss loss

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,852
8,909
113
Saw a bunch of bowl game scenarios that had PSU playing Ole Miss. I would guess those predictions involved Ole Miss beating Miss St… wonder what happens to them now
 
  • Like
Reactions: WSTLion87

WSTLion87

All-Conference
Oct 10, 2021
895
1,991
93
Well, I am not an expert by any means and do not ever want to come off as one... It seems the tea leaves are now trending towards LSU in Citrus or in an amazing scenario a really close B1G (2) game gets us the Rose with USC... I like both! Cotton with Cincy or Tulane not so much but I would still watch and root like crazy... I sense Tennessee is not going to be too high against Vandy this weekend... Just sensing
 

VaDave4PSU

All-Conference
Aug 19, 2003
2,071
2,405
113
Sec West is average this year. Probably puts Miss St in the Citrus though.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  2. 02 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  3. 03 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him