Ole Miss struggle win!

TrollDawg48

Aug 23, 2023
Struggling like that vs Tulane! I bet they don’t win even two more games! Sorry Bear sharks!

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Tulane is a good football team.they weren't playing Mercer. However tulane didn't even have their starter at qb. Tulane might have kicked our *** with their backup if we used the same game plan we used last night.

Reactions: DAWGSANDSAINTS

was21

May 29, 2007
Clown! We struggled worse, at home, against a lesser opponent. But, hey! Celebrate Northern Miss struggling in a 17 point road win.
And what's noteworthy is that Tulane outplayed them probably 50 to 55 minutes in a 60 minute game, and they still won by 17 points. So they have to be given credit whether it's popular on this board or not.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
And what's noteworthy is that Tulane outplayed them probably 50 to 55 minutes in a 60 minute game, and they still won by 17 points. So they have to be given credit whether it's popular on this board or not.
I'm not sure if you watched it or not, but Tulane made a completely boneheaded call that led to the bottom falling out. They were down 7 with about 3 minutes left and 2 timeouts and went for an onside kick. Of course, they didn't recover and Ole Miss only needed about 4 yards to get into FG range and push the lead out to 10. Next series for Tulane, they were in desperation mode and while going for a long downfield pass, the backup held the ball too long and Ole Miss defender swatted it out of his hand and scooped it up for the score.

Yeah, they closed it out, but Tulane did everything they could to give it away for that last 3 minutes. I mean... it was a good win for Ole Miss (which is funny to say about Tulane), but I feel like Tulane blew it more than Ole Miss beat them.

was21

May 29, 2007
I'm not sure if you watched it or not, but Tulane made a completely boneheaded call that led to the bottom falling out. They were down 7 with about 3 minutes left and 2 timeouts and went for an onside kick. Of course, they didn't recover and Ole Miss only needed about 4 yards to get into FG range and push the lead out to 10. Next series for Tulane, they were in desperation mode and while going for a long downfield pass, the backup held the ball too long and Ole Miss defender swatted it out of his hand and scooped it up for the score.

Yeah, they closed it out, but Tulane did everything they could to give it away for that last 3 minutes. I mean... it was a good win for Ole Miss (which is funny to say about Tulane), but I feel like Tulane blew it more than Ole Miss beat them.
I watched it. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted.

Reactions: Dawgg

Taz_Man

Nov 9, 2017
We can't worry about them. We have our own problems. We played an unranked team at home, they had 5 turnovers, and we have to win in overtime. I hate to see this weekend if LSU is on point.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login