Ole Miss- TX Tech

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Dart INT ends it.

Hate To See It GIF

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Highlight was the last second win against KY in Oxford. Worth 9 million definitely
Well. They DID beat Troy :ROFLMAO:

their 247 board is a melting mess. It's glorious. They all want to fire Kiffin and are saying what fools they are for giving him $9 MM a year. Accept, of course, OleMissGrove (better known as Yancy Porter). He's sunshine pumping over the 8-5 year

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Well. They DID beat Troy :ROFLMAO:

their 247 board is a melting mess. It's glorious. They all want to fire Kiffin and are saying what fools they are for giving him $9 MM a year. Accept, of course, OleMissGrove (better known as Yancy Porter). He's sunshine pumping over the 8-5 year
There's a bunch of idiots over there blaming the officiating, too.

That's why I cringe when our fans cry about officials. Go read Inside The Rebels...that's what we look like when we do that.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

YesIAmAPirate

Oct 3, 2022

That's why I cringe when our fans cry about officials. Go read Inside The Rebels...that's what we look like when we do that.
I didn't watch the second half but looked at FB this morning and see everyone talking about the bad officiating. The got beat by 3 scores. What did the refs do, put 3 TDs on the board when nobody was looking?

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I wonder how that coffee tastes this morning out of their sissy blue mugs?

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017

Wonder if that was why Lane called that timeout to yell at the refs. He knew the fanbase would jump all over that and immediately go all in on the refs screwing then over instead of his dumbass coaching decisions like going for it on his on 11.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014

Yes they are good at that. You are a whiny ***** if you complain about officials in games when the game isn't even close. I hate when our fans do it.

Reactions: MedDawg

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
At some point you think someone in position will sit kiffin down and have a grown-up discussion about this being SEC football and not high school and the 4th down thing is losing games and not working. What other SEC school going all bat **** crazy doing it? Yes they do it but not in the crazy way Man Boy is.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Lane quote "There was a racial slur involved, that’s not the point of what we’re talking about, [it's] about the spitting part. I brought our own 71 up to the officials, right or wrong, you see him crying? He’s not crying not because he got spit on, it’s because something was said."

Holy cow are players Really so weak that they cry when somebody says something to them or is it just the Mississippi team?

Reactions: MedDawg and patdog

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Lane quote "There was a racial slur involved, that’s not the point of what we’re talking about, [it's] about the spitting part. I brought our own 71 up to the officials, right or wrong, you see him crying? He’s not crying not because he got spit on, it’s because something was said."

Holy cow are players Really so weak that they cry when somebody says something to them or is it just the Mississippi team?
This stuff happens all game in every game played. The pearl clutching is ridiculous. They got their asses whipped. They shouldn't be doubling down on being a bunch of betas by crying about some words.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017

I wonder how many of the crying player's friends called him that same slur last week. Or how many times he's used that same word in his social media posts.
Little bitches just can't accept they got their asses kicked up and down the field their last 4 games after actually believing their own BS that they were a good team and might win the west.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
The funny thing on Lane's new contract is that a lot of people thought (and still think) that Freeze was Auburn's first choice anyway.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login