Ole Miss wearing RealTree

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
Remember how ole miss fans love to point to us wearing those Mossy Oak baseball uniforms? Well now it has come back around and they are wearing Realtree helmets this weekend.... Funny world... Are we losing our redneck status to Ole Miss now?

Side note: RealTree is rumored to have or will be having NIL deals with Ole Miss... Just another reason for me to keep wearing Mossy Oak, which I do anyway

Last edited:

patdog

May 28, 2007
Side note: RealTree is rumored to have or will be having NIL deals with Ole Miss... Just another reason for me to keep wearing Mossy Oak, which I do anyway

Once again, when it comes to recruiting, they are playing 4-D chess while we’re playing checkers for dummies.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
But we won't be able to see them in the Grooooove w/ that camo on.......

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Didn't Bill Jordan play football at Ole Miss or was on the team? Seems like a remember my former douche bag brother-in-law bragging about it.

turkish

Aug 22, 2012
It is really remarkable how consistent the OM/MSU culture difference is. I mean both schools have major camo/outdoor empire founders as alums (how rare is that?) and the differences between those 2 individuals is as stark as the difference in schools.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Remember how ole miss fans love to point to us wearing those Mossy Oak baseball uniforms? Well now it has come back around and they are wearing Realtree helmets this weekend.... Funny world... Are we losing our redneck status to Ole Miss now?

Depending on where you are, even where there are a lot of outdoorsmen, you bring up the terms RealTree or Mossy Oak and a whole lot of folks have no idea what you are talking about unless you mention camouflage and... then there is a whole lot of folks could not still tell you which is which.

They have both been mostly about licensing now and the business world and even though they are competitors they probably don't use the opposing founder's picture as a dart board.

Sep 15, 2009
This relationship might not last much longer since RealTree is for sale. We might be seeing Arkansas with RealTree helmets before long.

J-Dawg

Mar 4, 2009
It is really remarkable how consistent the OM/MSU culture difference is. I mean both schools have major camo/outdoor empire founders as alums (how rare is that?) and the differences between those 2 individuals is as stark as the difference in schools.

Toxey Haas >>>>>>>>> Bill JERRdin.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login