One more heartfelt thanks.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Our page is now at 725 subscribers on our page. That's 510 new subscribers in 48 hours and almost to our goal. Even though we can't monetize the channel yet this is enough to give us other benefits like being able to steam live without having to go through a 3rd party site. Sorry the one yesterday stayed frozen up. Trying to figure out what was going wrong as I had a solid cell signal. But here nor there. Y'all have gotten us much closer to where we want to be and for that I say thank you very much.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Our page is now at 725 subscribers on our page. That's 510 new subscribers in 48 hours and almost to our goal. Even though we can't monetize the channel yet this is enough to give us other benefits like being able to steam live without having to go through a 3rd party site. Sorry the one yesterday stayed frozen up. Trying to figure out what was going wrong as I had a solid cell signal. But here nor there. Y'all have gotten us much closer to where we want to be and for that I say thank you very much.
Sorry fat fingered the downvote

Mayor of Little London

Dec 26, 2016
It’s at 731 right now.
If we forward the link to our wives/ girlfriends phone (assuming y’all have that) we can help Hugh hit the goal. To quote Tone Loc…”Let’s do it”!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login