One thing that hasn’t escaped my notice

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
I mean, no other way for you to take that.

But somebody that made a 25 on the English part of the act might think that the references to “most games” and “with time and a lack of pressure” combined with “Hard to say what he'd look like the few games a year that they'd play against good DL talent” and “look like” instead of “is” all had meaning that should influence how you interpret that sentence.
Throwing out that ACT bit a lot for someone who just rattled off a 67 word run-on sentence.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
“I think he would look like a noticeable improvement over Stetson Bennett.” No other way to take that. He would never look better than Stetson Bennett in any situation, ever. There is literally nothing that Stetson (or Tua since you tossed it out there) does not do better than Rogers.
Avoid concussions? Too soon? Probably too soon. I’ll see myself out.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
"waste of time" --- trying to convince an idiot of his idiocy

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
And that’s where I will disagree with you 100%. In this CENTURY, we have had Fant, Omar, Tyson Lee, Relf, Dak, Fitz, Schrader, the guy Moorhead brought in from Penn state that Schrader beat out, and Tyler Russell. I’d take all 9 of those over Rogers in our current offense. I’d take Fant, Lee, Dak, and Russell over Rogers in the air raid. He was a QB of necessity (we literally had no one else) and convenience (Brandon high). Rogers did and does nothing at even an AVERAGE SEC level other than play 4 years and throw a million passes. Ask other SEC coaches what they think about him, specifically D coordinators.

Your username checks out. Flowood=Rogers cult.
And that’s where I will disagree with you 100%. In this CENTURY, we have had Fant, Omar, Tyson Lee, Relf, Dak, Fitz, Schrader, the guy Moorhead brought in from Penn state that Schrader beat out, and Tyler Russell. I’d take all 9 of those over Rogers in our current offense. I’d take Fant, Lee, Dak, and Russell over Rogers in the air raid. He was a QB of necessity (we literally had no one else) and convenience (Brandon high). Rogers did and does nothing at even an AVERAGE SEC level other than play 4 years and throw a million passes. Ask other SEC coaches what they think about him, specifically D coordinators.

Your username checks out. Flowood=Rogers cult.
Dude, I think u just lost all creditability with everyone when u said you’d take Tyson Lee over Will. Good grief.
Are u hitting the sauce early today?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Yes I do Sherlock. I also realize Wright hasn’t shown enough in either offense to warrant taking the job. Much less benching the 3rd all time SEC passer. I will take Will and his slump for the moment. If he did bench him, then all you MIT grads would crucify him for benching the greatest PASSER in MSU history. But back to my original post…..I was pointing out the irony…..and that’s not difficult to understand either.
That has nothing to do with it in their eyes. In their eyes, if our quarterback did different, our defense would magically be better. They don't have any anything to say about what might've happened at South Carolina if our defense had been able to just slow South Carolina down. Our offense was scoring, but it didn't matter if they scored or not. Best just leave the argument, you will drink less.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login