OOB: Dave Bartoo on Leach & Kiffin Coach Effect

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
To the best of my memory, that's the first time I've listened to Bounds and I now know why so many here don't care for him and wonder how he keeps an audience. That Hit Piece on Arnett was pitiful and gave no consideration as to what Arnett had to deal with at times having absolutely NO help from Leach's offense. Not ONE Time did I hear them mention what he did to tsun's rushing game or other SEC games where we kept the opposition out of the endzone for multiple quarters. The whole interview sounded like an OM Troll Job.

Reactions: mst8

patdog

May 28, 2007
To the best of my memory, that's the first time I've listened to Bounds and I now know why so many here don't care for him and wonder how he keeps an audience. That Hit Piece on Arnett was pitiful and gave no consideration as to what Arnett had to deal with at times having absolutely NO help from Leach's offense. Not ONE Time did I hear them mention what he did to tsun's rushing game or other SEC games where we kept the opposition out of the endzone for multiple quarters. The whole interview sounded like an OM Troll Job.
Hit piece on Arnett? What did he say? And no, I'm not going to listen for myself.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Hit piece on Arnett? What did he say? And no, I'm not going to listen for myself.
Don't blame you for not listening as I'll never waste my time again either. They basically were agreeing that Arnett's not worth spending extra money to keep at STATE and could easily be replaced with no mention of specifics of what he did well and that our defense was in the mid-30's was all that really mattered. It just went totally against what I think about Arnett and how our offense on numerous occassions put him and our defense in extremely difficult situations.

Reactions: patdog

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
I have to ask the obvious - if you’ve never listened, how do you know he’s bad?…
Are you old enough to remember video stores? You could cull a large percentage of movies just by the cover. I saw that picture of him with his pressed pants and an unlit cigar and thought this guy looked like a total douche canoe. I read the posts on here and it confirms my suspicion.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Bo is terrible but he gets good guests so hats off to him I suppose. I just can’t slog through his drivel to listen in for interesting things anymore.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login