Opposing fans of UGA....I have a question...

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Even though you didn't ask me I'll throw my 2 cents in. Gurley is probably the most dynamic back with size, speed and power all in one UGA had since Herschel. Could catch, run and block.

Chubb was just a model of consistency that you could count on to break one when you needed it most. If Chubb doesn't get hurt in college this isn't even a debate, imo. What Chubb has become in the NFL has been telling on how good of a player he is. I'm biased with Chubb because of how he represented and led by example while he was at UGA. Especially through the horrific injury.

80% of people will pick Gurley because it's rare you see a talent like that at his size.

WarDamn23

Jun 19, 2022
I’d agree on Chubb. Crazy how good both of them were and even while limited with significant knee injuries.

Reactions: MattUGA1

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Even though you didn't ask me I'll throw my 2 cents in. Gurley is probably the most dynamic back with size, speed and power all in one UGA had since Herschel. Could catch, run and block.

Chubb was just a model of consistency that you could count on to break one when you needed it most. If Chubb doesn't get hurt in college this isn't even a debate, imo. What Chubb has become in the NFL has been telling on how good of a player he is. I'm biased with Chubb because of how he represented and led by example while he was at UGA. Especially through the horrific injury.

80% of people will pick Gurley because it's rare you see a talent like that at his size.
This. Chubb is so damn consistent.

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
I was more worried about Chubb if I’m honest. I think Gurley’s ceiling was higher in college, but Chubb’s floor (when healthy) was really, really high.

Latest posts