OT: 4 Day School Week

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I can teach all this and more. If anyone wants to hire me, I will consider it.
I will teach a sample class on SixPack as proof. What should I teach a sample class on? I will say that the educational lesson was brought to you by whoever has the best idea

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
Doesn’t really help high school, but I teach in a health science program at a JUCO that has been on a four day week for about 15 years. It’s nice, though sometimes difficult with the content I need to have time to teach since our program is only five semesters long. I just don’t feel like I have enough time with some subjects- but it’s probably also because I’m a newer teacher. I’m still balls to the wall during the week to make sure I get everything done between teaching and my other role as a clinical coordinator- and sometimes it’s just not done and I end up working small parts of Friday’s, but overall it’s been nice and the reason I left my clinical job. Still have the option to go into the clinic on Friday’s when I want- or I can just keep my kid home from daycare and us do something. I added up the hours once and it’s basically like I’m working six months out of the year- we get all of the holidays off, though.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login