OT: 400 Little Caeser Pizzas.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Brandon Mississippi bought 400 of them for the Ampitheater. Whatever was going on they were giving free pizza. That's a **** load of pies.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
When I worked at mazzios on campus, we had an order similar. It was insane how they were prepping them in waves.

At some point though, all crusts are going to be thin crust because there was no way to let them rise enough.

Reactions: 17itdawg

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
Brandon Mississippi bought 400 of them for the Ampitheater. Whatever was going on they were giving free pizza. That's a **** load of pies.

Please tell me they also brought in the complimentary accessories to those 400 Little Sleazers pizzas . . .

• Haha
Reactions: GloryDawg

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Some type of youth crusade. Saw a video. Place was jammed. I doubt the city paid for pizzas. Some private org likely funded that.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Some type of youth crusade. Saw a video. Place was jammed. I doubt the city paid for pizzas. Some private org likely funded that.
I am thinking the pizzas was part of the deal with the rent of the theater from the city. It was figured into the price. The owner of the Pizza joint told me the city was paying for it. You are correct I don't think the mayor would have agreed to providing the pizza for free.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Clay Edwards, the Save Jxn Guy, said the last concert he went to there the MJ smell was overwhelming. Maybe Brandon PD was trying the keep the stoners from rioting, or maybe an enterprising officer was selling it for $5/slice.

• Haha
Reactions: GloryDawg

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
I am thinking the pizzas was part of the deal with the rent of the theater from the city. It was figured into the price. The owner of the Pizza joint told me the city was paying for it. You are correct I don't think the mayor would have agreed to providing the pizza for free.
Makes sense. If that's the case, then Red Mountain technically paid for the pizza.

LOTRGOTDAWGFAN

May 23, 2022
I'm partial to NY style pizza myself. In Brooklyn, right off of Fulton Station, there's a pizza place on the corner called "Not Real Ray's Pizza." OMG the best!!

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I'm partial to NY style pizza myself. In Brooklyn, right off of Fulton Station, there's a pizza place on the corner called "Not Real Ray's Pizza." OMG the best!!
Didn't know Brooklyn, MS had a pizza joint other than Hunts?

In all seriousness, we visited John's On Bleecker (Manhattan - Greenwich Village) and Regina's on Thacker (Boston) this summer. Both were great.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login