OT: Another storm gonna whack FL

MtNittany

Oct 12, 2021
Latest Euro Model. Landfall should be Wednesday. Be on your toes and make your preps PSU Floridians.

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Moving real slowly, that’s disturbing.

For those in Milton’s path, please be proactive in regards to your safety. Things can go bad quickly.

Reactions: BobPSU92

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
[Image of Rainfall Potential]

"RAINFALL: Rainfall amounts of 5 to 10 inches, with localized totals up to 15 inches, are expected across portions of the Florida Peninsula and the Keys through Wednesday night. This rainfall brings the risk of considerable flash, urban, and areal flooding, along with the potential for moderate to major river flooding."

Lionville

Oct 19, 2021
[Image of Rainfall Potential]

"RAINFALL: Rainfall amounts of 5 to 10 inches, with localized totals up to 15 inches, are expected across portions of the Florida Peninsula and the Keys through Wednesday night. This rainfall brings the risk of considerable flash, urban, and areal flooding, along with the potential for moderate to major river flooding."
Then there’s the potential storm surge for those near the beaches and bays.

nittanyfan333

Oct 6, 2021
Just happy it’s not hitting us in NC again. We’ve had so much rain the mosquitoes are a nightmare and keeping me from hunting!

PrtLng Lion

Oct 14, 2021
I feel bad for the folks on the west coast and panhandle. My area is still in the cone (barely- Broward county) but don't need the center of the storm to pass overhead to get heavy rain and wind damage.

Two of my kids are in Gainesville... unlike USF and UCF, UF still hasn't made a statement about classes this week. They took some major **** for Helene, where they canceled classes the night before and lots of kids were without power for several days.

Big_O

Oct 12, 2021
Right now both our homes are right along the center line. But it’s 3 days away, so anything can happen.

MtNittany

Oct 12, 2021
I don't remember many west to east storms crossing FL. Lots of east to west ones though. Parts of the west coast are going to get battered. Again. But the east coast could see 90 mph winds. Everything is backwards. The bad/good side of the storm is reversed for the east coast.

• Sad
Reactions: LionJim

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login