OT: Any of you wrestling nerds…

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I was up a little early working and caught some of the men’s chamber match. Good match. It’s annoying how good Logan Paul is at this. lol.

Reactions: Dawgg

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I was up a little early working and caught some of the men’s chamber match. Good match. It’s annoying how good Logan Paul is at this. lol.
Yeah, I wanna hate him, but I have to respect how he got so good so quickly.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Yes. Had lacrosse practice at 10am. Stream the last half hour on the field.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Y'all talking bout wrasslin ? It's definitely not scripted.

I don’t think there’s a single pro wrestling fan over the age of 7 who actually think it’s unscripted. People still like scripted entertainment. It’s not really different than liking any other TV show.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I don’t think there’s a single pro wrestling fan over the age of 7 who actually think it’s unscripted. People still like scripted entertainment. It’s not really different than liking any other TV show.
Yeah. They are all scripted including the reality shows. I liked Survivor when it first came out. I actually thought it was reality for a couple of years. Now I realize that not even the CBS news is reality. It's all scripted for an agenda

Reactions: JackShephard

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
My nephew wrestled in the Oklahoma state championships this last weekend. They use something extremely close to the opening statue for their trophies.

Isn't it ancient Olympics wrestling?

I've heard Jerry Jarrett had one and a second went to a collector that runs a memorabilia shop in Indiana. I have not been, but did buy some mempho wrasslin stuff from them a few years back.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
My nephew wrestled in the Oklahoma state championships this last weekend. They use something extremely close to the opening statue for their trophies.
My little guy slapping the kid in the Gif went 6-0 in the state tournament with 5 falls and won the state championship... He got a sweet belt.

1000012965.png
1000012968.png

Last edited:
Reactions: aTotal360 and Dawgg

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
My little guy slapping the kid in the Gif went 6-0 in the state tournament with 5 falls and won the state championship... He got a sweet belt.

View attachment 533723
That's awesome, congrats! Now, you need to get the little champ some associated mat-entrance attire to go with that killer slap:

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Surprised Miss HS football coaches haven’t pushed for wrestling to be added as a sport. Makes football players much better especially lineman.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Folk style wrestling is a great sport and probably the best martial art for a youngster. Pretty tough to bully a kid who wrestles.
Indeed. The 6 year old was born to wrestle. He is still learning, but his fight or flight dial has always been pegged out on fight. He just started wrestling this fall and demolished kids with 30+ matches under their belt... won his semifinal match in 11 seconds. That kid will never get bullied, we just have to make sure he isn't the bully.

His older brother is a much sweeter kid. Wrestling has given him a new level of self confidence and toughness. This was his first year of wrestling and he placed 4th at state in the 10u division.

They're both extremely better for it and yes, they would beat the shìt out of normal kids their age if it came down to it.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Indeed. The 6 year old was born to wrestle. He is still learning, but his fight or flight dial has always been pegged out on fight. He just started wrestling this fall and demolished kids with 30+ matches under their belt... won his semifinal match in 11 seconds. That kid will never get bullied, we just have to make sure he isn't the bully.

His older brother is a much sweeter kid. Wrestling has given him a new level of self confidence and toughness. This was his first year of wrestling and he placed 4th at state in the 10u division.

They're both extremely better for it and yes, they would beat the shìt out of normal kids their age if it came down to it.
It’s really good for kids, gives them confidence. my son was 7-8 years old, shy kid and had a kid in soccer who throwing him around a little too often so I put him in wrestling. Well after 7-8 years in wrestling he’s about 230 now and I promise you wouldn’t want to try to throw him around now.

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
Just saw that one of the original 4 horsemen (Ole Anderson) has passed away..........Ole Anderson, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard and Ric Flair.........Used to hate them on GCW and WCW back in the day.......I always thought Ole and Arn were brothers but they weren't......

4 horsemen.jpg

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login