OT: Anyone watching Dahmer show on Netflix?

AlSwearengen

Aug 22, 2012
Plan to tonight. It gets great reviews. We did watch Sins of our Mother and it is very interesting as well, but a little hard to follow sometimes. I am going to go rewatch that one again.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Plan to tonight. It gets great reviews. We did watch Sins of our Mother and it is very interesting as well, but a little hard to follow sometimes. I am going to go rewatch that one again.
That one was 17’n nuts. I’m pretty sure I would be labeled a Z.

dawglawz

Nov 14, 2012
It's really good. Made the mistake of watching it while eating dinner.

[FONT=&quot]"Serial killer, Jeffrey Dahmer, was attacked and killed by another inmate this week. Just before the fight, Dahmer threatened, 'Hey, don't mess with me, pal. I used to eat guys like you for breakfast!'" - Norm MacDonald[/FONT]

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
I binged it with breaks. It was hard to watch at times.

goindhoo

Feb 29, 2008
I’m on like episode 4. It is good so far but tough to stomach a lot of parts.

WTNduck35

Dec 28, 2021
I watched it in 2 nights. I wish it would have just started out from the beginning and ran through and not jumped around. Other than that, it was pretty good.

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
I watched it in 2 nights. I wish it would have just started out from the beginning and ran through and not jumped around. Other than that, it was pretty good.

This... I agree that the series is really good, but the timeline is all jacked up like Pulp Fiction. It helps if you take a minute to read the Wiki page on Dahmer before/while you watch. His first victim doesn't make the show until Ep 4.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login