OT: Best/Funniest Insult You Have Received on SPS

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I have been laughing my *** off all day. Saw something about Betty White and it reminded me of bulldoghair calling me a bald head. I realized for someone who cuts hair for a living that's a pretty significant insult even though I could care less if I was bald. It's like a dentist calling you cavity teeth or a proctologist calling you an anal polyp.

Touche' bulldoghair. I have a new found appreciation for the insult. I started it by poking fun at him, so I got what I deserved.

View attachment 24889

So SPS'ers, do you have any insults hurled at you over the years that stick out?

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
Wasn’t on here but someone at work called me a Bloody *** Bubble one time. That was great.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
I think the funniest was when i got a 17 you from Cochise for sharing that wikipedia history game.

For general creativity and sheer volume - well, he's the GOAT for a reason.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I found out I was a liberal. Also been called a few names for truth telling, but nothing that stuck with me.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Without looking first, I thought for sure this post was from golfer

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
Can't remember a specific insult but I've laughed out loud at some of Golfer and Drebin responses to my posts. Either they are a lot smarter than me or they are narcissists. I've wondered at times if they are the same person.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Had someone call me a sick individual. Said my avatar portrayed my personality, an *******. Then went after me on DM. Kinda got deep with it.

I called miss D@A and got his *** straighten out***

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
I was dubbed the "biggest crotchety ***** on this board" by someone a while back. I was shocked and appalled.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
I got a hearty 17 you from lily white Iowa boy for calling out his lily whiteness. Badge of honor.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Same Lilly white boy told me that I was dangerous for sharing ideas that went against his sensibilities. I genuinely feared his pearl necklace was about to end up on the floor in pieces.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Can't remember a specific insult but I've laughed out loud at some of Golfer and Drebin responses to my posts. Either they are a lot smarter than me or they are narcissists. I've wondered at times if they are the same person.

I'm not a narcissist at all. But I'm definitely a lot smarter than you. But you're a lot smarter than glfr, so you've got that going for you at least. *

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Kentuckydawg used to spam my PMs with some f bombs and what not. What took me back was not the humor of his insults, but the sheer hatred showing through his keyboard. He was big big mad.

Wasn't me, but 3putt/Schmuley called someone a greasy vaginal discharge shitstain or something back in the day, that one was pretty good. I copied it a few times, I think to glfr.

olblue takes the cakes for overall just dumb insults, that make no sense. Maybe this post will lure him on here to demonstrate it himself, because I can't even think of one at the moment.

Last edited:

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I got called a Trumper for locking a thread and and then the next day got called a water toting libtard…for locking a thread.

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
I was called a snowflake for suggesting that Aeris Williams should’ve been our starting tailback because of his past proven performances during the KSU game 2018.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009

Id say 25% of the threads on this board eventually get ruined by Drebin and golfer having a dick measuring contest. What’s funny is they are essentially the same personality but on different political spectrums. I could be way off on both of them… but I picture golfer as a 40 year old man with a couple kids and his pronouns on his work email signature… I picture Drebin as a 65-70 year old man who shares every Facebook meme about Nancy pelosi and watches Fox News all day long. Both love to virtue signal but neither think they virtue signal.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Id say 25% of the threads on this board eventually get ruined by Drebin and golfer having a dick measuring contest. What’s funny is they are essentially the same personality but on different political spectrums. I could be way off on both of them… but I picture golfer as a 40 year old man with a couple kids and his pronouns on his work email signature… I picture Drebin as a 65-70 year old man who shares every Facebook meme about Nancy pelosi and watches Fox News all day long. Both love to virtue signal but neither think they virtue signal.

I picture you as a fat, washed up baseball coach who almost ruined his own legacy and threw a tantrum when we didn't hire the guy he wanted us to.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I picture you as a fat, washed up baseball coach who almost ruined his own legacy and threw a tantrum when we didn't hire the guy he wanted us to.

Spot on… it’s at least impressive I can post on SPS with this typewriter

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login