OT - Boom Boom thanks for getting the last thread locked

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
it was not political and there was no need to turn it that way. The dude looks like a batman character plus has a hot wife, bringing in politics was unnecessary. Thanks again. I hate politics, but I like batman villains and hot MILF/GILFs. The fact that some would rather talk politics than critic someone's appearance is beyond me.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
it was not political and there was no need to turn it that way. The dude looks like a batman character plus has a hot wife, bringing in politics was unnecessary. Thanks again. I hate politics, but I like batman villains and hot MILF/GILFs. The fact that some would rather talk politics than critic someone's appearance is beyond me.
Youre Welcome Maui GIF

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
If you want the Boomer hater to stay out of your thread, just title it something that sounds like it's about Mississippi State sports.

He'll avoid it like the plague and roll back over to his X account where he's berating moderate boomers (who he doesn't realize are actually Gen X).

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
I was hoping this was in reference to the Shad White thread. I was wanting to post that it’s troubling to see how far into not only federal, but now state government, that the BCG tentacles have gotten into.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
If you want the Boomer hater to stay out of your thread, just title it something that sounds like it's about Mississippi State sports.

He'll avoid it like the plague and roll back over to his X account where he's berating moderate boomers (who he doesn't realize are actually Gen X).
Great post. Well, except for the "berating moderate boomers" part. He berates nobody, but he sure does entertain.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022

no s--t... i thought it was just me who noticed that.... if having a conversation about sports is your thing , this is not your guy... in over a thousand posts he has commented on sports like , 3 times, and even then they were just generic "have you seen the new EA Sports ad", nothing MSU related...

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Wondering What the thread was about. The mods to a decent job. They let them ride till somebody pisses them off. Lefties are on suicide watch these days so extra caution will prolly be rolled out.
That thread was doomed from the second it was posted.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I was just trying to add some humor. I hate politics, I'd rather play naked twister with Mike Tyson, Shaq, Richard Simmons and Elton John (if the last two are alive, if not RIP) than talk (or read about) politics.
I understand completely but as long as the SPS "squad" is lurking threads with political "humor" will be very difficult to keep "humorous".

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
MILFs, you say? And no pics? Come on now, you know the rules.

• Haha
Reactions: DesotoCountyDawg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Seems like you put a lot of thought into this list. Not that’s there is anything wrong with that.

The Shaq-Tyson dynamic would be worth the price of admission. Simmons and Elton would likely be dead in the first 5 minutes of play.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Yes we have some grenade throwers on here who can’t help themselves.
That's true. We also have threads that rock on so long as it's a 1-sided circlejerk. The minute there's pushback, THAT'S when it's political.

And for sure, I get that virtually zero people want a 4 page back-and-forth with unoriginal name-calling and low-stakes taunts.

Reactions: Dawgg

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
PS - Burgham looks more like Count Chocula to me. Is he the villain of the cereal industry, or just a misunderstood nocturnal being out cruising the streets for a fix of sweet brown sugar? That I cannot answer.

Reactions: dorndawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Yes we have some grenade throwers on here who can’t help themselves.
Arguing about politics is a thing of the past. No one can help themselves, whatever their affiliation. I could handle people throwing haymakers if they didn't just take every post and dissect it line by line so they could take every opportunity to throw another punch. Once again, I will say that nobody is immune to this behavior.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
That's true. We also have threads that rock on so long as it's a 1-sided circlejerk. The minute there's pushback, THAT'S when it's political.

In my experience, it's rare for a thread to rock on for long unless somebody is strongly disagreeing with somebody else.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
what the actual fu , never mind, i thought it said "i like batman villains and hot milf/GLFRs"... gotta put my glasses on...

DawgsOnTheWing

Sep 26, 2012
I was just trying to add some humor. I hate politics, I'd rather play naked twister with Mike Tyson, Shaq, Richard Simmons and Elton John (if the last two are alive, if not RIP) than talk (or read about) politics.
I really wish I could un-read this but, alas, I can't. I know "a picture paints a 1,000 words" but the picture these few words paint, well........

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005

And for sure, I get that virtually zero people want a 4 page back-and-forth with unoriginal name-calling and low-stakes taunts.
That goes both ways. Once the two “sides” have a say it’s usually dead to rights and the **** throwing begins. Some threads get long because the board isnt monitored 24/7.

Reactions: dorndawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login