OT - Boom Boom thanks for getting the last thread locked

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
Not just there, it follows them. Remember In 2017 a certain Al WR stepping out of bounds, ref even dropped his hat, then coming back in and catching a pass for a TD…..that was allowed to stand?
WOW!!! that was in 2017.... i swear that seems like just a couple seasons ago... im serious, i can't believe its been that long ago

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
This thread could really use a little more commentary on abortion, transsexuals, the presidential election, and golf handicaps

Golf handicaps are the best. If I had a dollar for every guy whose swing looks like this and then tells us that his handicap is around an 8 or 9

golf lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
I'll go to my grave believing our final four game was thrown. I'm assuming most of us suspect the same player...
I agree. We were great at holding on to the basketball all thru the season then we turn it over a million times vs The Cuse. I'm sure some important people didn't eant an all SEC Natty game in The Garden. Needed some NY or Yankee team. Somebody with suspect morals on our team needed to pay some bills.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login