OT: Bourbon Follow

Nov 4, 2013
Happy Game Day Pack! Long time member and lurker, class of 2010. With the kickoff of a new season upon us, if any of you are like me, you're probably keeping a bottle of Kentucky's finest within arm's reach. If you're into bourbon beyond just the casual tailgate bourbon and sprite, I'd like to take the opportunity to promote my Instagram page @fridaybourbon. I am very successful, I have tens of followers.

The concept is pretty simple, I post bourbon content every Friday. Typically, this is in the form of a short review of a bottle. I live in Memphis so I try to pick up as many local store picks to review from in and around the Memphis area. In addition to reviews, I post stories of my favorite bourbon based cocktails from restaurants and bars in the city, my favorite recipes for homemade bourbon based cocktails, as well as any inside information I may get about allocated bottles around town.

Appreciate any follows and suggestions on content. As always, GO DAWGS!

Nov 4, 2013
Ha just started the page at the first of the year, and we've had little to nothing to celebrate...but if you look closely you see some State items in my posts. Appreciate the follow! Let me know if there's anything you want to see highlighted.

forestdepth

Feb 20, 2018
Ha just started the page at the first of the year, and we've had little to nothing to celebrate...but if you look closely you see some State items in my posts. Appreciate the follow! Let me know if there's anything you want to see highlighted.

I can tell by your reviews you also sub to the bourbon Reddit. You should do a review of ETL. I’m drinking WT101 right now and realize that it tastes better to me than weller 12 does and 12 has been my grail for years.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
I can tell by your reviews you also sub to the bourbon Reddit. You should do a review of ETL. I’m drinking WT101 right now and realize that it tastes better to me than weller 12 does and 12 has been my grail for years.

if you like WT101, you should give WT Rare Breed a shot. It’s been my go to celebratory drink after a big MSU win for years. I have a bottle I finished off after our CWS win saved as a personal souvenir.

MSUCE99

Nov 15, 2005
if you like WT101, you should give WT Rare Breed a shot. It’s been my go to celebratory drink after a big MSU win for years. I have a bottle I finished off after our CWS win saved as a personal souvenir.

Love me some Rare Breed. Have a signed Jimmy Russell bottle ( not the printed signature, but one he actually personally signed).

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login