OT: Bow Hunters

Bowdawg

Jan 8, 2023
Thank You Bowdawg. I live in Fort Worth but have lots of my Greenwood friends on FB who are deer hunters as well. Even if I didn't get one, I'd still like to have someone show me how to harvest the meat and I'd love to cook some. Would love the thrill of tagging one with a rifle, I admit. I need to experience this before I die.
All good. I’m very familiar with FT worth and travel there a good bit because one of our chemical plants is located there and my bro has lived around there the past 15 yrs. Just let me know when you want to come over next year and I can meet you. I almost always have extra tickets for the game as well so could be a 2birds one stone. I promise I will get you a deer.

• Love
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
All good. I’m very familiar with FT worth and travel there a good bit because one of our chemical plants is located there and my bro has lived around there the past 15 yrs. Just let me know when you want to come over next year and I can meet you. I almost always have extra tickets for the game as well so could be a 2birds one stone. I promise I will get you a deer.
You are more thank kind Sir. I just IM'd you if you wanna exchange emails and such.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Makes me proud to see the hunting community offering to help one another. We are generally very supportive of other hunters just as long as they don’t say anything bad about a 6.5 Creedmore. ****

Bowdawg

Jan 8, 2023
Makes me proud to see the hunting community offering to help one another. We are generally very supportive of other hunters just as long as they don’t say anything bad about a 6.5 Creedmore. ****
Absolutely! To me that’s what hunting is about. It fellowship, conservation and love of the outdoors! Don’t get me wrong there are some real A’holes out there in the hunting world and the industry, but some of my best friends in this world I have met at hunting camps. I just want to always be a good ambassador of the sport and share my passion with others.

Reactions: Pilgrimdawg

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Real men shoot long distance with straight walled cartridges. Only girly ****** types need a a necked down cartridge to hit targets at distance. My apologies to any posters that were actually born with a vaginas and didn’t develop theirs over time trying and failing to accomplish manly tasks.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Real men shoot long distance with straight walled cartridges. Only girly ****** types need a a necked down cartridge to hit targets at distance. My apologies to any posters that were actually born with a vaginas and didn’t develop theirs over time trying and failing to accomplish manly tasks.
Signed: Matthew Quigley

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login