OT: Cleotha Abston

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Question is whether he was paid or if he’s just a typical violent offender looking for an easy victim.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
Question is whether he was paid or if he’s just a typical violent offender looking for an easy victim.

Considering pookie committed a similar crime kidnapping an attorney a few years ago I doubt he’s intelligent enough to pull off the heist. Unfortunately MPD is searching McDonalds dumpsters as we speak. The 17er was probably too high to know which one.

turkish

Aug 22, 2012
You can’t have many more brain cells than Cleotha if that’s a question for you.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Shocker repeat offender.
Same crime too. served 20 years for it, but depending on details of that first one, that’s probably way too little time. That doesn’t seem like gang banging activity that you at least may grow out of.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Did he serve all 20? I saw one thing that said he got out in 2009, but I couldn’t verify that one.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I saw that mentioned in one of the articles as well, but the most detailed report that I can find is saying that Abston was actually sentenced to 24 years in prison back in 2001, and the sentence required that he serve at a minimum of 85% of that time. That would essentially equate to 20 years which corresponds with the claims that he just got out of prison within the last year or so.

Since the guy is oddly refusing to reveal the woman's location, one can only hope that he's holding out until one of his buds can call in to claim the $50k reward that the family has posted, and Liza is just being held captive somewhere. That's at least what I'm hoping

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
I saw that mentioned in one of the articles as well, but the most detailed report that I can find is saying that Abston was actually sentenced to 24 years in prison back in 2001, and the sentence required that he serve at a minimum of 85% of that time. That would essentially equate to 20 years which corresponds with the claims that he just got out of prison within the last year or so.

Since the guy is oddly refusing to reveal the woman's location, one can only hope that he's holding out until one of his buds can call in to claim the $50k reward that the family has posted, and Liza is just being held captive somewhere. That's at least what I'm hoping

Animals don’t have the capacity for complex planning. They only live by the rules of the wild.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Too bad he didn’t stay locked up until 2025

I guess he would’ve just done the same then instead of now.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I guess he would’ve just done the same then instead of now.

But our prisons are too full!

We have lots of people who probably need to be released and then we have the occasional ******* like this that kills that talk for everyone else.

Must not have been any signs he would repeat, right?

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
There are lots of people in our prisons

That should be 6’ under ground. Let’s kill two birds with one stone.

Feb 23, 2008
I completely agree but we have to remember this is a country that had several states deem lethal injection to be too cruel of a punishment. The justice system over the last 100 years has gradually become more and more flexible for criminals because of liberal politics and now it's just finally reached a point of chaos.

Dawg1979

Jun 23, 2015
Instead of putting them in resort jail for life, I keep saying, we need to go back to public hangings. Hell put them on tv. Let everyone see how bad it truly is. That would curve the trend.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
What I saw was sentenced in 2000 for 24 years, got out in 2020. Didn’t check to verify anything.

Feb 23, 2008
That's exactly what needs to happen. But let's look at our country's justice

department's history. Hangings were banned. Then the electric chair was deemed unfit punishment. Then gas chambers were deemed unfit. And in many places, lethal injection is being outlawed. It's a joke. Literally every reform made in the last 100 years has been to accommodate the perp. And I'm not talking light crime like weed possession or something. I'm talking about the hardened criminals.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
Now is the time to push something to the Supreme Court to speed up executions. We have to strike before it’s too late. The woke retards are becoming voting age every day.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login