OT - Condo for Sale

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
This is probably against the rules and will get deleted/locked and get me banned, but we are selling our condo. 2BR/2.5 Bath, less than one mile walk to DWS, the Hump and the Dude. In the county, so you'll save a bit on taxes. PM me for info. Would like to keep it in SPS hands.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17itdawg

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Single wide or Double wide? Nevermind, 2 bedroom, it’s a single wide!
Palm Trees Vintage GIF by US National Archives

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
This is probably against the rules and will get deleted/locked and get me banned, but we are selling our condo. 2BR/2.5 Bath, less than one mile walk to DWS, the Hump and the Dude. In the county, so you'll save a bit on taxes. PM me for info. Would like to keep it in SPS hands.
I posted some land for sale and it became quite lengthy with quality humor like yours has soI'm sure DS has no problem but make sure you don't give out your private contact info unless via PM from a well known member.

Reactions: greenbean.sixpack

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
By saying "in the county" what he means is Lynn Spruill didn't get her way when she was trying to annex the campus and surrounding areas on that side of campus and can't tax this property at City of Starkville millage. This will save you about $1,200/year in taxes on that property

Reactions: The Cooterpoot

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
By saying "in the county" what he means is Lynn Spruill didn't get her way when she was trying to annex the campus and surrounding areas on that side of campus and can't tax this property at City of Starkville millage. This will save you about $1,200/year in taxes on that property

Glad that annexation failed.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
I can't make an offer, because I live in Virginia and rarely get back to campus. Owning a condo in Vegas wouldn't make sense for me.

FSBO, eh? That's interesting.

Are you offering any commission to the buyer's agent?

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I can't make an offer, because I live in Virginia and rarely get back to campus. Owning a condo in Vegas wouldn't make sense for me.

FSBO, eh? That's interesting.

Are you offering any commission to the buyer's agent?
Yes sir.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
It sounds like a nice place, but you should know that no one on SPS can actually walk a mile
I got to the gym six days a week, but I always tell people if you see me running tackle the guy running be hide me. If you see me walking pick me up I am broken down.

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
I got to the gym six days a week, but I always tell people if you see me running tackle the guy running be hide me. If you see me walking pick me up I am broken down.
How many grams of protein do you eat per lb of body weight daily?

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
If there’s a guy chasing someone who can bench 400lb, I don’t want to get anywhere near him

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
Is it not public record in Mississippi? I’m just interested in the market change

It is not. Mississippi is a non-disclosure state. Info on Zillow is likely pulled from a local MLS or entered by a seller if sold Fsbo.

grimedawg1

Aug 25, 2012

Didn't realize this is the old Chadwick.
Have any units sold? What are the comps?

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Didn't realize this is the old Chadwick.
Have any units sold? What are the comps?
Oh yeah. A man from Vicksburg bought them all (expect 2 buildings, I think) and remodels them and turns them into condos. Tons have sold, mostly for game day condos, not as many are used for students. The last two buildings are owned by a different person and he won't sell out to the developer.

I think he's almost through renovating the ones he owns. They have all sold fast.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login