OT: Do you think Sean Combs ends up hanged in jail?*****

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
He's already dead. Hillary has just been busy this week with Oprah. She's clearing some time for him next week on her schedule .

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
For years it was well known that R Kelly was a total pieceofshit.
Going back to '97, I woulda guessed Diddy was a douche, but wouldnt have guessed he too was a total pieceofshit.

Related note- who the 17 gets paid to sketch people in court? Seriously, do they hire half blind tweakers that are coming off a bender? The sketches are almost always comically atrocious. Ive heard thats the point- to not present people in a positive light, yet judges and prosecutors are also fugly in the sketches.

Wesson Bulldog

Nov 3, 2015
For years it was well known that R Kelly was a total pieceofshit.
Going back to '97, I woulda guessed Diddy was a douche, but wouldnt have guessed he too was a total pieceofshit.

Related note- who the 17 gets paid to sketch people in court? Seriously, do they hire half blind tweakers that are coming off a bender? The sketches are almost always comically atrocious. Ive heard thats the point- to not present people in a positive light, yet judges and prosecutors are also fugly in the sketches.
The attorney is a dead ringer for Mikhail Gorbachev

Attachments

• 220px-GorbachevMS.jpg
    220px-GorbachevMS.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants
Dec 28, 2019
Well, I was born into a middle class family and my mother worked very very hard to raise me. Diddy is already on suicide watch. I'm sure he is screaming from his cell " hey....I'm not suicidal" but the American public is being told he is. Every channel before the weekend will be saying they are very worried about his mental state. Then boom...camera malfunction. He will hang himself to death from a bed 5 foot off the floor. Like that chef drowned in a pond less than 5 feet deep.

Last edited:

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
Red, Blue, or somewhere in between there is no denying the Clintons have murdered a lot of people.
Not by their own hands, but certainly have ordered a lot of wackings in Ark and a few other places. Bill & Hillary are likely the world's top serial-killing couple ever. Even up to today, Arkansas residents in the know about them will not talk about it publicly out of fear.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
“They” want to kill Sean Puffy Combs for the same reason they keep trying to kill Trump. He can bring down the system by shining a light on corruption. There’s been a lot of people suddenly quit their jobs lately.