OT: Female Preferences and Body Shaming

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Women prefer tall men and don't date short men, unless they're rich. Is that a form of body shaming? Or is this somehow different, and more acceptable, from men not wanting to date obese women? Our moral betters on this site may need to enlighten us.

"Women are said to want a man over 6 foot...yet the average height of a man is under 5’10.

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
Most guys want a girl with big boobs, but most women don't have big boobs. It's not like they don't get picked anyway.

If a girl refuses to date a guy because he isn't 6' tall she's an idiot and probably isn't worth dating to begin with. And I say this as a guy who's tall.

Reactions: msudawg1200

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
Women prefer tall men and don't date short men, unless they're rich. Is that a form of body shaming? Or is this somehow different, and more acceptable, from men not wanting to date obese women? Our moral betters on this site may need to enlighten us.

"Women are said to want a man over 6 foot...yet the average height of a man is under 5’10.

Neither is body shaming. So a girl likes tall guys, and guys likes girls with C cups or bigger and a nice rear in jeans. Those are preferences, and that is fine. But to go out of your way and tell someone they look fat and shouldn't be comfortable in their own skin.... that is shaming. And I only do it behind someone's back.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

Are we stirring up an SPS body shaming controversy or did I completely miss an interesting thread? Enquiring minds...

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Neither is body shaming. So a girl likes tall guys, and guys likes girls with C cups or bigger and a nice rear in jeans. Those are preferences, and that is fine. But to go out of your way and tell someone they look fat and shouldn't be comfortable in their own skin.... that is shaming. And I only do it behind someone's back.
I think this hits the nail on the head.

Reactions: Anon1678592419

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Back when I was on dating apps, I used to love coming across these 5’1” Oompa Loompas who were demanding 6’4” or taller, great job, etc

• Haha
Reactions: eckie1 and Fritz!

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

1- No that isnt a form of body shaming. WT17? Just spend 2 minutes googling the term and you will understand.

2- It is perfectly acceptable if men dont want to date obese women. That also is not body shaming. F17S.

3- You linked an article behind a paywall. That should be an automatic 7 day ban.

4- Just because someone prefers a physical attribute doesnt mean they wont date or marry someone without that attribute. Expanded, even if a large group tends to prefer a physical attribute doesnt mean people without that attribute are forever doomed to life as an incel.

5- I doubt you will find a widely responded poll where women say they prefer guys with a gut, yet SPS is full of married guys. Go figure.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Women can always get a boob job --- usually at the expense of a husband or lover.
Men can't do anything to get taller.

I guess they could put a lift in their shoes, but that's the same as stuffing a bra with toilet paper.

And men who aren't at least 6 feet tall should feel some shame in today's society.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WrightGuy821

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

Let me get some popcorn ready so I can watch someone try to tell any of these modern, progressive women that there may be proof that they might make not stunning, brave, or selfless decisions.

How dare they ask us to justify anything? What a chauvinistic thought.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
I wonder if there's a survey on how many women cheat on their under 6-foot husband or boyfriend with an over 6-foot guy vs women who cheat on their over 6-foot husband or boyfriend with an under 6 foot guy?
I wonder...

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
1- No that isnt a form of body shaming. WT17? Just spend 2 minutes googling the term and you will understand.

2- It is perfectly acceptable if men dont want to date obese women. That also is not body shaming. F17S.

3- You linked an article behind a paywall. That should be an automatic 7 day ban.

4- Just because someone prefers a physical attribute doesnt mean they wont date or marry someone without that attribute. Expanded, even if a large group tends to prefer a physical attribute doesnt mean people without that attribute are forever doomed to life as an incel.

5- I doubt you will find a widely responded poll where women say they prefer guys with a gut, yet SPS is full of married guys. Go figure.
Cause we luckily got the girl and THEN the gut. Important timeline of events.
Either way, with my bank account I could probably pull any woman I want, gut or not.

Reactions: WrightGuy821

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
Good news for short guys. There is a way to become more desirable to women:
"A study once revealed that a man who is 5'6'' needs an additional $175,000 to be as desirable as a man who is 6' tall."

How undesirable can I be at 6'4" and still score?

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I think this hits the nail on the head.
The sixpack is free of body shaming. There are likely no women on here and the pics that inspire comments, even negative ones, aren't read by women so no one is technically feeling any shame over some comments. Only preferences are posted here.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Meanwhile, 79-year-old Mick Jagger is getting married to his 36-year-old girlfriend. What does he see in her?

goodknight

Jan 27, 2011

It is they just won’t admit it.

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
At 5’4” I guess I was lucky. Never had problems dating. Dated a couple crazy ones, several taller than me but most of my old girlfriends are now friends with my wife and I. I started dating my at 20, we’ve been married 23 years and together 28 years.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Women can always get a boob job --- usually at the expense of a husband or lover.
Men can't do anything to get taller.

I guess they could put a lift in their shoes, but that's the same as stuffing a bra with toilet paper.

And men who aren't at least 6 feet tall should feel some shame in today's society.

I agree, manletts should be ashamed.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login