OT: Fixing foldable knives

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I've moved on from several knives in the past because they became too loose or I lost screws. My current one is a gift so I have more of a reason to keep it.

Where do I find the screws? I'm looking on Amazon at some kits, but they don't seem to be what I need.

Have any of y'all deal with this as well?

SwampDawg

Feb 24, 2008
I've moved on from several knives in the past because they became too loose or I lost screws. My current one is a gift so I have more of a reason to keep it.

Where do I find the screws? I'm looking on Amazon at some kits, but they don't seem to be what I need.

Have any of y'all deal with this as well?
I had that problem, just looked at the blade to find the manufacturer's name, contacted them and made my request. They sent the stuff to me no charge.

Car Ramrod.sixpack

Sep 21, 2017
McMaster Carr is your friend. If they don't have it you don't need it or it is a custom part.

https://www.mcmaster.com/

Reactions: Fritz!

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Look at A G Russel knives in Rogers Arkansas. I know they have tool kits for tightening knives but I’m unsure if they have screw assortments. They deal in quality knives and even have their own line of knives. I’ve bought several knives from them.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login