OT: Graphic Designers

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Any designers on the board? I have a logo project I would like to bring to life. No need for a lot of creative, just someone that can take my idea and turn it into a reality. Figure I would throw the money to someone on here instead of some random Albanian on Fiverr.

dogindesoto

Jun 13, 2013
Any designers on the board? I have a logo project I would like to bring to life. No need for a lot of creative, just someone that can take my idea and turn it into a reality. Figure I would throw the money to someone on here instead of some random Albanian on Fiverr.
What are ya needing? Been doing Design work over 20 years. I may be able to help.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
What are ya needing? Been doing Design work over 20 years. I may be able to help.
I have a conceived logo for a business. Would like to have it designed into all of the various formats (Ai,JPG,,PDF,PNG, etc) where it can be used for a brick and mortar business for web, print, and outdoors/signage.

Ideally I will have the main logo in full color and then a couple of single colors and a vector if thats still a thing. Again more of a bringing my creative to life than a full back and forth creative design.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Any designers on the board? I have a logo project I would like to bring to life. No need for a lot of creative, just someone that can take my idea and turn it into a reality
You’d be impressed with AI. It can bring to life your vision of a milf with long tiddiez with nipple rings wearing a leather collar riding one of those new electric Harleys weaving through homeless people in downtown Portland

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Don’t start this **** and not show us what it is! We’re invested in the design now, we’ve earned it.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Don’t start this **** and not show us what it is! We’re invested in the design now, we’ve earned it.
I'm buying Elon's stake in Tesla and we are going to pivot to running the vehicles off of leaded gasoline. Aiming for under 4mpg. Logo idea is to have an oil derrick look like a big 5' boner coming out of my crotch. I'll be wearing nothing but my leather chaps, nipple rings, and a M over S covid mask.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I'm buying Elon's stake in Tesla and we are going to pivot to running the vehicles off of leaded gasoline. Aiming for under 4mpg. Logo idea is to have an oil derrick look like a big 5” boner coming out of my crotch. I'll be wearing nothing but my leather chaps, nipple rings, and a M over S covid mask.
Well, I’m sold!
homer simpson crotch GIF
FIFY!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login