OT: Hail State

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
“Sharks are fascinating,” Drymon said. “I’ve been fortunate to work on sharks at a variety of institutions, but nowhere like Mississippi State University. At MSU, I receive tremendous support from leadership which creates an exceptional working environment that cultivates success.”

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
Speaking of sharks I've got to tell this story...

Down in Orange Beach 2nd week of June. The condo we stay in has a pier. We usually rent chairs/umbrella from the vendor there on the beach. They set them up along the beach so they span either side of the pier. We saw quite a few sharks each morning and evening from the pier.

Second day we are there, there is a family near us renting chairs as well. The mom calls over the young guy who sets up and rents the chairs and asks if they can move to the other side of the pier the next day. He gives them a questioning look and says "sure, but why." She said, "because there are too many sharks on this side of the pier."

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

patdog

May 28, 2007

Down in Orange Beach 2nd week of June. The condo we stay in has a pier. We usually rent chairs/umbrella from the vendor there on the beach. They set them up along the beach so they span either side of the pier. We saw quite a few sharks each morning and evening from the pier.

Second day we are there, there is a family near us renting chairs as well. The mom calls over the young guy who sets up and rents the chairs and asks if they can move to the other side of the pier the next day. He gives them a questioning look and says "sure, but why." She said, "because there are too many sharks on this side of the pier."

Ice Cube Reaction GIF
Ma’am, you do understand the sharks can swim, don’t you?

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022

Ice Cube Reaction GIF
Dougie Payne Doctor GIF by Travis

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login