OT: Hattiesburg help needed

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
If someone were in Hattiesburg on Saturday, and need to go somewhere to eat where they could take a bunch of 8 year olds and have the State game on TV, where would you tell them to go?

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
If someone were in Hattiesburg on Saturday, and need to go somewhere to eat where they could take a bunch of 8 year olds and have the State game on TV, where would you tell them to go?

The usual suspects....Walk-On's, Mugshots, Buffalo Wild Wings...those are always options. They're supposed to be putting in a Lost Pizza down there but I don't think it's open yet.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
MM Roberts stadium. The kids will have plenty of room to run around. If Freeze is hospitalized you can watch the game in his medical box.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
This is the one and only answer for - Ed's Burgers. Great burgers, appetizers and fantastic milkshakes. Outdoor seating, ping pong tables, corn hole boards, beer...
I am pretty positive they have TVs, but I'm not 100% sure. There's a new pizza place called Fat Boys (or something like that). It's big and loud

goindhoo

Feb 29, 2008
In addition to those mentioned:
Glory Bound
fat boys pizza
Eds
Fuzzys Tacos

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
This is the one and only answer for - Ed's Burgers. Great burgers, appetizers and fantastic milkshakes. Outdoor seating, ping pong tables, corn hole boards, beer...
I am pretty positive they have TVs, but I'm not 100% sure. There's a new pizza place called Fat Boys (or something like that). It's big and loud
I almost said this, but also couldn't remember the TV situation. But good place for kids. It is pricey though.

Junction John

Oct 22, 2014
The last two times we were there for soccer tournaments, we ended up at Glory Bound on the back porch. They had a band out there, which the boys enjoyed. My son had never heard ZZ Top and AC/DC sung live and he dug it.

I haven't checked the USM schedule, so if they have a home game this weekend, it may not be much of an option as it's right across the street from THE ROCK.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Seeing these answers made me realize I haven't been to Hattiesburg in a long time.

tired

Sep 16, 2013
Bring ‘em to my house, and bring some steaks with you. I’ve got a 70” ultra double gold edition 6k TV. Only one in H’burg.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
The last two times we were there for soccer tournaments, we ended up at Glory Bound on the back porch. They had a band out there, which the boys enjoyed. My son had never heard ZZ Top and AC/DC sung live and he dug it.

I haven't checked the USM schedule, so if they have a home game this weekend, it may not be much of an option as it's right across the street from THE ROCK.
USM plays the Fighting Hugh Freeze's.

Nov 29, 2017
Fat boys pizza just opened up across from USM. They have huge slices of pizza. My 8 year old niece loves it. Not sure how their tv situation is, but that place is always slammed.

was21

May 29, 2007
Some of ''em probably already have memories of hooters.

Ellisville Dawg

Aug 29, 2018

Ed’s does have tv’s but nothing like the setup at Mugshots

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login