OT: Hotel 27 in Greenville …

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
Anyone ever stayed there, had friends or family stay there or anyone know anything at all about the property which is right downtown?
Good thing is it’s right across from the police department- if that is any comfort at all ??
Looks like a pretty decent place that’s clean anyway but pics can be very deceiving.
Thanks in Advance!

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Anyone ever stayed there, had friends or family stay there or anyone know anything at all about the property which is right downtown?
Good thing is it’s right across from the police department- if that is any comfort at all ??
Looks like a pretty decent place that’s clean anyway but pics can be very deceiving.
Thanks in Advance!
We have several employees working in the area on a project and they staying there for an extended period of time. They have been there for a month and I have not heard any complaints.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
We (my work) own a site outside of town that has a construction project going on that will last 150 days (it will probably last longer that). I’ve gone up several times just for a day trip but we have employees that are there observing the work daily.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Nice. I found a short term lease on an apartment that they furnished for me.

But we have a project going and the contractors were finding a hard time for extended stay options without paying $100 plus a night.

D4L

Aug 2, 2021
Just seeing this thread. They have a patio, and have craft beer and live music on the 3rd Thursday of every month. Pretty nice boutique hotel, and better priced than the others in Greenville.

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
Just seeing this thread. They have a patio, and have craft beer and live music on the 3rd Thursday of every month. Pretty nice boutique hotel, and better priced than the others in Greenville.

No love for the Sugar Ray family of hotels?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login