OT - How have we made it this far without a SB menu thread?

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
We’re looking at

Rotel (of course)
Spinach artichoke dip
Wings
French dip sliders
Mozzarella sticks w/ homemade marinara

Got a Knob Creek barrel proof bottle ready, and we’re also doing some kind of rum drinks that my wife’s in charge of. On a related note, how is Monday STILL not a national holiday?

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Western style ribs
rib tips
smoked wings
some kind of chips and dip
on that subject, if you haven’t tried the new Funyon flavored Wavy Lays, you are missing out.
Or, maybe play the game on Saturday night instead!

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
SRF wagyu tri-tip steaks are on sale for $7.99/lb
4-6 oz lobster tails are on sale for $4.99 each
Got a Garrison Bros Balmorhea for Christmas that suits such fare too...

So I am going with an extra rich Texas craft bourbon, surf and turf, and a big honking mother17ing baked potato loaded with creamy butter, extra sharp cheddar, fresh thickcut bacon bits, and whole Daisy sour cream in honor of @BoDawg.sixpack and @Cantdoitsal as they eat small portions of lean protein and steamed veggies while drinking White Claws.**

If He Dies Ivan Drago GIF

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Gonna go with my tried and true A5 Wagyu ribeye recipe. It's been soaking in Dale's since Monday. I plan on cooking in the instapot for 20 minutes and then finishing it on the BGE at 300 degrees for 30 mins. Let it rest for 45 seconds and serve with A1. No better way to enjoy a prime cut. Can't wait.

Ate-well-done-A4-Wagyu-today

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
Seaweed bacon, chick pea fries with melted non-gmo plant based cheese, and non dairy ice cream with vegan keto chocolate syrup!!

Sugar free Sarcasterisks as an appetitizer***

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Wings, pigs in a blanket, and the bean dip Heath Riles put on video a few days ago. Not sure what the drink will be yet.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Gonna go with my tried and true A5 Wagyu ribeye recipe. It's been soaking in Dale's since Monday. I plan on cooking in the instapot for 20 minutes and then finishing it on the BGE at 300 degrees for 30 mins. Let it rest for 45 seconds and serve with A1. No better way to enjoy a prime cut. Can't wait.

Ate-well-done-A4-Wagyu-today
Serious Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Nothing but the best...

Is it still hunting season over there? Hunting lunches at the country store was with sliced red bologna, fresh-cut hoop cheddar cheese, pickled pig's feet, and a cold bottle of your favorite flavor* of Nehi cola.

* - Dr. Nehi, Nehi Chocolate, Nehi Root Beer, Nehi Lemonade, Nehi Wild Red, Nehi Blue Cream, and its more classic flavors Nehi Orange, Nehi Grape, and Nehi Peach

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Got a decent crowd coming over, have pork butt, baby backs, and smoked chicken. Plus some corn dip from Costco (that ish is GREAT) and some tater salad and slaw. King cake for dessert.

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Is it still hunting season over there? Hunting lunches at the country store was with sliced red bologna, fresh-cut hoop cheddar cheese, pickled pig's feet, and a cold bottle of your favorite flavor* of Nehi cola.

* - Dr. Nehi, Nehi Chocolate, Nehi Root Beer, Nehi Lemonade, Nehi Wild Red, Nehi Blue Cream, and its more classic flavors Nehi Orange, Nehi Grape, and Nehi Peach
Whut's a Nehi cola? I've only ever heard them called bellywashers.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Whut's a Nehi cola? I've only ever heard them called bellywashers.
The weeklong Dales marinade, instapot, then 30 mikes on the BGE sounded sus. I think he may need to run it though a dehydrator for a couple days and garnish with ketchup rather than A1.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010

Why would get any flavor besides peach?

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
Fried backstrap
Onion rings
Homemade French fries
Boudin from NuNu’s in Lafayette
Deer sausage
Homemade biscuits with pecan rum syrup for dessert

Reactions: MaxwellSmart

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
@aTotal360 has more pictures of burnt steak in his photo library than IMPP does half naked chicks. He must go to the Elks Lodge every Friday for steak and dancin'.
Now you know that’s only because we just get the HALF naked ones. There’s probably not enough cattle in Texas to match IMPP’s fully naked stash

Reactions: dorndawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
My Green Chillies Meaty Chili
Summer Sausage and Sliced Cheese
Green Chili Queso
Scoops
Fresh Salsa from Jardin del Rey (they make a great fresh salsa)
Jasmine Rice
Popcorn Balls
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream scooped on a slice of Homemade Chocolate cake with Chocolate Icing.

Watching solo, my wifey's working, so I'm eating small portions till she gets home to eat and share some of everything and some Maker's Mark.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
How have we made it this far without a SB menu thread?

No one wanted to discuss boiled meats.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login