OT- How is everybody celebrating Day of Jihad today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
I'm going to a Lebanese Restaurant near UT-Arlington, where there's a ton of Middle Eastern students.

YesIAmAPirate

Oct 3, 2022
jeff dunham explosion GIF

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Free club tickets, beautiful night, decent matchup, new bullet proof vest. Why not?
One of the things I love most about Jackson is that if you drive 3-4 hours east, west, north, or south, you’ll find yourself in a city with a high chance of being in imminent danger

Reactions: Drebin

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
One of the things I love most about Jackson is that if you drive 3-4 hours east, west, north, or south, you’ll find yourself in a city with a high chance of being in imminent danger
But if you start in Jackson, arent you already inimminent danger?

I hope everyone has a pleasant jihad day, and for those who celebrate, "Death to America!"

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
So did we have any of the nonsense on campus?
The crazy students and faculty are elsewhere although I remember some idiot teaching English spouting Marxism in class and otherwise being a radical nobody with tenure. Had I known what I know now, I would have torn him a new one in front of his students and told them what an ignorant phoney intellectual and radical he was.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Nothing happened here in Leander, Texas. It's too quiet, so I will go over to range up Highway 29 and shoot some machine guns. I don't own any, but I like shooting some automatic weapons. I want to make sure and do my part for Jihad Day.

I feel sorry for those guys if they do decide to show up down this street. This ain't Austin out here.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I went about my day as normal, talked to a Muslim buddy of mine, a Turk who doesn't put up with radical Islamic ********, and made some pasta with a pomodoro sauce and chicken marsala for dinner and had a nice Jameson Black while cooking. I'm hoping that Israel de-Hamases Gaza with limited civilian casualties. Hamas has deserve to exist.

Reactions: HammerOfTheDogs

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
All “jihad day” did was generate clicks for the cesspools we call news organizations

you know some news exec was sitting around J Jonah Jameson style and got super excited when he heard the term “Jihad day”

Reactions: BigDawg0074

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I heard it sold a bunch of ammo too. I swear those guys are funded by ammunition manufacturers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login