OT- How is everybody celebrating Day of Jihad today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
All “jihad day” did was generate clicks for the cesspools we call news organizations

you know some news exec was sitting around J Jonah Jameson style and got super excited when he heard the term “Jihad day”
We had kids call out in advance for today at my sons’ school. We live in a tiny blip on the map, so I’m sure we’d be the first targets.****

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I'ma Memphis Tiger tonight. Beautiful night at the the Liberty Bowl. Perfect weather. Memphis finally came to life in the 2nd qtr. Good game between them and Tulane. The stadium internet here is lightning fast. Puts Davis Wade's to shame.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
I flew on two commercial flights, played golf, drank beer and had a tremendous grilled pork tenderloin all in celebration of the 17 U MF’s
17 YOU you 17-ing 17’s!!!
17 You

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Speaking of the Middle East, we should put the Turks back in charge, except for Israel. They don't put up with radical b.s. and they don't feel the least bit of guilt about their past or about eliminating Islamic radicals they get their hands on.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Speaking of the Middle East, we should put the Turks back in charge, except for Israel. They don't put up with radical b.s. and they don't feel the least bit of guilt about their past or about eliminating Islamic radicals they get their hands on.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I'ma Memphis Tiger tonight. Beautiful night at the the Liberty Bowl. Perfect weather. Memphis finally came to life in the 2nd qtr. Good game between them and Tulane. The stadium internet here is lightning fast. Puts Davis Wade's to
Well, it's in a major metropolitan area and looks to be half empty. I would expect it would be way better.

Reactions: Yeti

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
You need to pay more attention to the current Turkish state. They are bordering on being Islamist. If they weren't in such a strategic spot I think they would have already been expelled from NATO. I think they will be if they continue their current track.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Oh; as for what I did...my high school game was last night, so I had this Friday night off. To start I went to one of the local "Chinese" buffets for a take out lunch. Then I took the dog to get her toenails trimmed. I played Civilization on my computer most of the afternoon, with the skill level turned down enough so I, as Queen Victoria😂, can CRUSH the pitiful AI civilizations opposed to me. No Arabs in the current game unfortunately. I have also been doing laundry all day. Then I started drinking beer and grilled a cheap grade Kroger steak for dinner. I'm watching football now on TV. In other words, my typical nerdy Friday off when there is no HS football game. That seems appropriate.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Erdogan has populist tendencies. It's to keep the proles happy. Turks aren't Arabs.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
We had kids call out in advance for today at my sons’ school. We live in a tiny blip on the map, so I’m sure we’d be the first targets.****
That’s where I am. We have people on Nextdoor talking about it. Like a sparsely populated suburban area situated between 4 military bases would be ground zero. My neighbors would make terrible terrorists.

• Haha
Reactions: eckie1

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Should start by retaking Aqaba

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Read thru this thread with total confusion, then googled what the 17 people are talking about.

Ignorance is bliss, I guess. 17 the noise and don't buy into the drama.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Read thru this thread with total confusion, then googled what the 17 people are talking about.

Ignorance is bliss, I guess. 17 the noise and don't buy into the drama.
It is. Parts of the world are really screwed up. Best to argue about drag queens and female penises and whether Will should be benched and Wright let loose. All things considered, life is good here.

Reactions: HammerOfTheDogs
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login