OT: If you were voting today, would it be Trump or Biden, and why??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
just kidding... but the doom and gloom, building jumper posts on the board this week about Arnett, Selmon, coaching searches, offense, defense, and the general state of shitassitude of our football team almost - ALMOST - make me miss the political threads from summer. Carry on.

PS Tim Scott will beat Michaele (sp?) Obama in a landslide next November**

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
just kidding... but the doom and gloom, building jumper posts on the board this week about Arnett, Selmon, coaching searches, offense, defense, and the general state of shitassitude of our football team almost - ALMOST - make me miss the political threads from summer. Carry on.

Is the meteor running as a third party candidate?

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016

Neither.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I really hope somebody becomes another candidate, but I can't see the two parties that are in power ever releasing their power and they have convinced themselves that these are two guys that stand the best chance to get voted in from each of their parties.

I don't know who the hell told them that. But then, again, the American voting public has never been that bright.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Step one: print the shirts
Step two: sell the shirts
Step three: get rich

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Well, not much to talk about until basketball season, so...

I don't really like Trump, and it particularly grieves me to see how many evangelical Christians prop him up. With that being said, I would vote for him any day over the blithering treasonous idiot who goes around sniffing children currently residing in the White House... and throw out Biden as well.

was21

May 29, 2007

Bye.....but that doesn't happen on this board

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
TRUMP

Because America overall seemed to be a lot better and headed in the right direction in many ways and areas when he was president.
You would, Will. All part of the MS Republican machine that keeps you at QB at MSU. You should’ve gone to Ole Miss and been a Sigma Nu. Would’ve won the National championship in intramural flag football I bet. No seriously, I bet you would.

Reactions: Will Rogers.sixpack

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Doesn't really matter big picture because the administrative state runs the country. Has since the late 80s....although a recent Supreme Court decision has pulled back some of their ability to implement restrictions without going through the legislative branch.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Our vote in MS doesn't count anyway, so the point is moot
Sorry. Till the cities realize they are a part of the dangling carrot system, they will continue to win the POTUS elections. Wait until they dissolve the Electoral College. That's their new issue to make their voters "Watch this Hand While I Jerk You With This One." The GOP doesn't change anything either, but they'll never get the chance to prove it.

You know this country needs more money spent on everything health care to the homeless? Has anyone ever totaled how money is spent every year, especially during a POTUS election on the elections themselves? I'm not talking about counting votes either. When you ask that question of either side you are instructed to watch this hand...

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Who are the CFB HC equivalents to the presidential candidates? Here’s my attempt:

Biden is clearly late stage Joe Paterno. Too many similarities to name here.

Trump is Tennessee/USC Kiffin. Nepotism, surprising exits. Wildcard.

Desantis is early stage Kirk Ferentz. Yeah he’s successful for a small school but can he do it on the big stage?

Kennedy is Hawaii June Jones. Interesting but off the radar.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Who are the CFB HC equivalents to the presidential candidates? Here’s my attempt:

Desantis is early stage Kirk Ferentz. Yeah he’s successful for a small school but can he do it on the big stage?

That’s pretty good.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020

Reagan has to be the Bear then. Republicans talk about him the way Bama fans do even though he has been out of office for 40 years

YesIAmAPirate

Oct 3, 2022

Don't forget Trump and Kiffin's Twitter pettiness

Reactions: mstateglfr
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login