OT. IIRC someone on here is a Diane Lane fan..

Catch1lion

Oct 12, 2021
Fair gambit has her media rights sewn up . He also has Elisabeth Shue under contract .

Last edited:

fairgambit

Oct 12, 2021
Damn,

Just when I'm trying to get the inside Lane to develope a professional relationship with these gals.

🙆‍♂️
step. You and I are tight. I can fix you up. By the way, fixing doesn't come cheap. Do you have $150,000 in small, unmarked, bills? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: step.eng69

step.eng69

Oct 12, 2021
step. You and I are tight. I can fix you up. By the way, fixing doesn't come cheap. Do you have $150,000 in small, unmarked, bills? :unsure:
Well.................I don't want to sound like I'm not my own man when it comes to making monetary decisions in my family, but, I may have to ask my wife. Not that I don't hold the purse strings to our finances.
😒

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
This is true. A real sweetheart, an elementary school teacher by training. (Her parents insisted she get a career.)
You may have read the story of how Margaret Hamilton got her role in TWOO. Her agent called and told her that MGM wanted her in the movie. “Oh, how nice, one of my favorite books. Which role?” “The witch. What else?”

Reactions: fairgambit

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
She's one of those people who almost doesn't look like her younger self. I mean that in a good way. She's just found a more unique and ownable look as she's gotten older.
Yeats, “Young Man’s Song:” The theme found in line “Before the world was made” is something Yeats went back to often. He wrote a whole poem with exactly that title, actually, it’s glorious.

‘She will change,’ I cried,
‘Into a withered crone.’
The heart in my side,
That so still had lain,
In noble rage replied
And beat upon the bone:

‘Uplift those eyes and throw
Those glances unafraid:
She would as bravely show
Did all the fabric fade;
No withered crone I saw
Before the world was made.’

Abashed by that report,
For the heart cannot lie,
I knelt in the dirt.
And all shall bend the knee
To my offended heart
Until it pardon me.

Reactions: fairgambit

fairgambit

Oct 12, 2021
Yeats, “Young Man’s Song:” The theme found in line “Before the world was made” is something Yeats went back to often. He wrote a whole poem with exactly that title, actually, it’s glorious.

‘She will change,’ I cried,
‘Into a withered crone.’
The heart in my side,
That so still had lain,
In noble rage replied
And beat upon the bone:

‘Uplift those eyes and throw
Those glances unafraid:
She would as bravely show
Did all the fabric fade;
No withered crone I saw
Before the world was made.’

Abashed by that report,
For the heart cannot lie,
I knelt in the dirt.
And all shall bend the knee
To my offended heart
Until it pardon me.
Now in my 70's, I have come to terms with aging, but still struggle with my mortality. Realizing that my time here grows short makes me lament all the wasted hours of my life, but it also helps me understand the priceless value of whatever time I have left.