OT: Jessie’s Restaurant in Magnolia Springs, AL

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
MsDawgsandsaints and I finally made our way over to this restaurant last night outside of Point Clear and if you ever have the opportunity to go - GO!
One of the Top 5 steaks I’ve ever eaten and was just in Kansas City in June and had a very flavorful and tender KC strip but the 14 oz ribeye at Jessie’s was better.
Miss State owner - didn’t get to meet him, but go visit this restaurant when you’re down that way.
You won’t be disappointed!

BigBully

Feb 27, 2008
There is also a Jesse's in Ft. Morgan as well (just opened about a year ago). Great views overlooking Mobile Bay but the menu is slightly different. Food and service is just as good at the Magnolia Springs location. However, we like the Magnolia Springs restaurant better for the ambiance. Can't go wrong with either one.

BB

Reactions: Bulldogbilly

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
MsDawgsandsaints and I finally made our way over to this restaurant last night outside of Point Clear and if you ever have the opportunity to go - GO!
One of the Top 5 steaks I’ve ever eaten and was just in Kansas City in June and had a very flavorful and tender KC strip but the 14 oz ribeye at Jessie’s was better.
Miss State owner - didn’t get to meet him, but go visit this restaurant when you’re down that way.
You won’t be disappointed!
It's owned by a guy from Vicksburg. I've been once and came away really impressed.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Right outside the front windows of the restaurant at Mag Springs one is able to watch these big @$$ MFers the size of a coffee saucer hammering moths/other insects.

maroontide06

Dec 14, 2023
Right outside the front windows of the restaurant at Mag Springs one is able to watch these big @$$ MFers the size of a coffee saucer hammering moths/other insects.

I ain't gotta go far to find them banana spiders. They hang right around my house LOL.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015

Surprised they didn't hire you to peruse damages from the spider for dine-dashing

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
We drive over at least once a year from Gulf Breeze which says something because we pass two very good steakhouses on the way.

Reactions: dorndawg

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Has anyone been to the second location in Ft Morgan? Curious if it suffers from the second location curse.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Has anyone been to the second location in Ft Morgan? Curious if it suffers from the second location curse.
Almost went there in May - had 4 couples and of course not everyone could
agree that particular afternoon as to what to do so it was decided to go buy a bunch of shrimp and oysters at the market instead and cook at the house.
Nothing better than a good shrimp boil and some charbroiled oysters !!
Glad we waited and went to the original one.

Reactions: mcdawg22

BigBully

Feb 27, 2008
We have been to Ft Morgan location a couple times. Nice venue, great views, service is on point, and the food is still good quality. However, they don't have the same menu or the quaintness as Magnolia Springs. Magnolia Springs is my first choice, but we will go back to the Ft Morgan location.

Reactions: mcdawg22
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login