They aren't texting, they are responding to people who just watched their livestream
Parody is legal when it is obviously parody. If you are fooling people into thinking your altered content is legit, you've got legal exposure.
Now that's a local meme if I've ever seen one!
Dad??? Is that you?It doesn’t matter who started it
I've had it for a while, when I found it (not local), I saw the same thing you did. Heh.Now that's a local meme if I've ever seen one!
This is my daughter. She wants to get the Halloween decor out Sept 1.
That's not too early.This is my daughter. She wants to get the Halloween decor out Sept 1.
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama