OT: Moving to Madison area

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
The next Diamondhead?
There are a ton of homes for sale there, I have family just put their house on market, I think they want too much because things aren't moving like they were.

there is also some larger lots off to the east off of the Delisle exit. Not sure what asking is for that though.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Just don't forget to look down and scoff at people that live in ridgeland, Brandon, pearl, Flowood, and Clinton and think you are better than them. That's required if you have a madison address.
Absolutely… there are only 2 benefits to living in Madison, or at least that’s why I live there. The swinging and being better than everyone else****

maroonmadman

Nov 7, 2010
We've been in Gluckstadt for almost 8 years now and in spite of occasional traffic congestion and road quality we love it. We're on Yandell near Deerfield which puts us outside of incorporated Gluckstadt but still in Germantown school district, so we have the benefits but not the taxes. There are two new subdivisions going in right now but I have no idea what price range houses will be.

Madison - wine and cheese crowd.
Rankin Co. - beer and pork rinds
Take yer pick.

Reactions: sandwolf.sixpack
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login