OT - outside of foreign affairs, this is the biggest issue our country is facing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016
Star Trek GIF

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Do people still not realize that immigration is directly linked to a bunch of unfilled jobs in the USA?

Do you want to keep this train rolling or what?

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I can give everyone a synopsis of how this thread will go, assuming it stays open long enough….

golfer will post a novel on why all the republicans are wrong

Drebin will respond with misinformation he found on Facebook

paindonthurt will come on to tell us we should bury land mines at the border and then have the marine corp with machine guns to shot anyone who makes it past the land mines

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Do people still not realize that immigration is directly linked to a bunch of unfilled jobs in the USA?

Do you want to keep this train rolling or what?
Hush now.

Don’t talk things that are nonsense such as logic. 😂

They have to decide what they want: Cheap Labor and Immigration or Protect the USA and Higher Pay. 😂

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Wrong?
Well...Forrest Gump comes to mind.......
Yep. Wrong.

Read Goat’s comment.

My response to Goat works too.

Hush now.

Don’t talk things that are nonsense such as logic. 😂

They have to decide what they want: Cheap Labor and Immigration or Protect the USA and Higher Pay. 😂

And when jobs do come to rural American communities *cough* Jasper County *cough* Scott County *cough*

Don’t be surprised if immigrants have a yuge portion of them.

Those of us who remember the poultry raids of a few years ago in the aforementioned counties do.

Reactions: fang

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Apples to oranges. This isn’t immigration, it’s an illegal invasion.
Invasion… Nah. It’s Adam Smith’s Invisible Hand at work…

The US has plenty of low paying jobs that Americans don’t want but others do.

What’s your solution?

Reactions: patdog

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Illegal aliens are invading. They are unlawfully in our country. They don’t have to have a leader. We have federal laws that are being ignored to garner more votes.

It’s like the drought and pine beetles in MS this year. Biden’s administration equals the drought, the beetles equal the prosperity sucking aliens.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Y'all enjoy your Saturday.
Oh. I am. 😂😂😂

I’m enjoying using Adam Smith’s economic philosophy in my arguments when bantering with people here who say they also love him but don’t like immigration.

And also apropos of this topic…

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Two things: 1) If I still had a business of my own I would be learning a second language or have a manager who spoke a second language (17 trying to work the spoiled labor force in this country). 2) My main concerns are letting the right amount of people in and as much as possible keeping habitual criminals from entering with the people coming for legitimate reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login