OT - Parking for Saints at the Superdome?

Lawdawg.sixpack

Jul 22, 2012
Any tips for parking for a Saints game at the Superdome? Ideally, somewhere with less chance of broken windows...

Tickets for this Sunday's lame duck game against the Panthers are CHEAP...

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Well considering several cars got broken into at pelicans game last night. I'm not sure. Park as close as you can in one of the paid parking garages. You don't want to be walking several blocks down there at night without a crowd. Open lots these days are targets for break ins and car thefts. There should be plenty of parking close by. For a day game it will be a little better but still park as close as you can and park in paid garages with security close by

Reactions: trob115

Lawdawg.sixpack

Jul 22, 2012
Well considering several cars got broken into at pelicans game last night. I'm not sure. Park as close as you can in one of the paid parking garages. You don't want to be walking several blocks down there at night without a crowd. Open lots these days are targets for break ins and car thefts. There should be plenty of parking close by. For a day game it will be a little better but still park as close as you can and park in paid garages with security close by
Thanks. Will probably either find a paid garage close to Dome, or leave it at the hotel garage and walk/uber to/from the game (since its a noon game).

Reactions: Fritz!

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
There is a street car stop at Poydras and Loyola. That's still a good way to get around town. I have often stayed at the Prytania Park hotel, but it's been years. They didn't charge for parking and was just a block off that street car line.

Reactions: Lawdawg.sixpack

jb1020

Jun 7, 2009
Any tips for parking for a Saints game at the Superdome? Ideally, somewhere with less chance of broken windows...

Tickets for this Sunday's lame duck game against the Panthers are CHEAP...
Get on Seat Geek or Stubhub the morning of the game. I went to the Falcons game and got a pass to Parking Garage 6, it was like $45. Easy in and easy out. I got mine like an hour before the game.

Been watching the tickets too. Might be too good to pass up.

Mar 3, 2008
Only way to go is park at the holiday inn with the big *** clarinet on the side of the building. It’s $40 to park but you get two drink coupons with the park. Take the elevator to the lobby. Get two bloody Mary’s for the 2 block walk to the dome. It’s pretty fast to get out after the game also. Go out of the garage to the right. Two blocks right the two blocks left and you’re at the ramp back on the interstate.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Bump for any others to share their thoughts. Wife wants to go and get away for the night since the tix are so cheap.

I’m trying to decide if I wanna stay within walking distance in the CBD or stay out somewhere on St Charles

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login