OT: Politics in MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Ok so because crazy people tried to overthrow the government that made you change your political beliefs?

I don't think the GOP will accept him this time when it comes down to it. I hope he has enough sense to endorse someone else but it ain't much hope. I would rather vote for someone else because I'm not voting for the same **** we've had the last two years. I am hanging on and have dropped a lot of things but I can't afford any more inflation and I'm tired of the POTUS ignoring many of the big problems and acting like they don't exist.

And I am really ready for term limits in Congress for ALL PARTIES.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Ok so because crazy people tried to overthrow the government that made you change your political beliefs?

Overthrow the government? A couple hundred unarmed, unorganized idiots trespass and vandalize and loot, how does that become, "tried to overthrow the government?" Alec Baldwin has a higher kill count than all the so called, "insurrectionists."

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Throw in some age limits for POTUS too.

I don't think the GOP will accept him this time when it comes down to it. I hope he has enough sense to endorse someone else but it ain't much hope. I would rather vote for someone else because I'm not voting for the same **** we've had the last two years. I am hanging on and have dropped a lot of things but I can't afford any more inflation and I'm tired of the POTUS ignoring many of the big problems and acting like they don't exist.

And I am really ready for term limits in Congress for ALL PARTIES.

POTUS is too high energy of a job for any 70+ year old. Let the elder statesmen advise from a distance and let younger leaders lead.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Just because they failed doesn’t mean that their actions are excused, nor is the man behind those actions. A sitting President literally tried to have an election overturned by force so that he could remain in power and he continues to perpetuate the same lies that led to that failed coup. I’m thankful they were not successful. And you can take the unarmed BS out. Over 100 Capitol police were injured because they weaponized everything they could get their hands on. Stop with the BS that because they didn’t shoot anyone they were “unarmed”.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
The intent was to disrupt a government process

Overthrow the government? A couple hundred unarmed, unorganized idiots trespass and vandalize and loot, how does that become, "tried to overthrow the government?" Alec Baldwin has a higher kill count than all the so called, "insurrectionists."

They wanted to get to Pence and remove him from the process (he didn't sell out) or stall the process to have more time to find out how to have the slate of "alternative" electors have their votes counted to keep Trump in the White House. A lot of the mob were useful idiots. Many of them were organized thugs that are now charged with seditious conspiracy. The charges will continue to come as these folks flip on who put the plan in motion.

Look...some even made T-shirts to memorialize the occasion!

View attachment 24568

Junction John

Oct 22, 2014
We are laughing...

Last edited:

Junction John

Oct 22, 2014
Honest question: do you think Biden is doing a good job so far?

I like you, but you sound deranged. "Trump and his crazies are a threat to our country"? What are they going to do - drive us into a world war? Lower our status as a world power and embarrassingly allow the world to laugh at us? Bring the US out of a self-sufficient energy position? Tank the economy so the average person can no longer make ends meet? Drive a deeper wedge between races/religions/political parties so that we all hate each other?

Sorry, those tasks have all already been checked off the list. What exactly is it you're terrified those 'crazies' are going to do? More mean tweets?

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Biden sucking and Trump and Co. being deranged can both be true

Honest question: do you think Biden is doing a good job so far?

I like you, but you sound deranged. "Trump and his crazies are a threat to our country"? What are they going to do - drive us into a world war? Lower our status as a world power and embarrassingly allow the world to laugh at us? Bring the US out of a self-sufficient energy position? Tank the economy so the average person can no longer make ends meet? Drive a deeper wedge between races/religions/political parties so that we all hate each other?

Sorry, those tasks have all already been checked off the list. What exactly is it you're terrified those 'crazies' are going to do? More mean tweets?

Quit that binary ****. I'm more worried about apathy in process and cult like following that allows a megalomaniac to attempt to steal what he wants with no repercussions than I am about an old man that knows he can't fix gas prices in a capitalist economy or make it up a flight of stairs.

Vote out Biden. I'm not happy with with him either. Not many are. That doesn't excuse the **** that led up to 1/6. Pick a leader with a lower tendency towards chaos and self preservation and one that has read the constitution, a Bible, or anything that might hint at a moral compass or direction in their decision making next time.

tribaldawg

Sep 1, 2012
I don’t know man. All I know is I just saw on fox that a Hunter Biden caravan is coming to the border chanting “gay, gay, gay” and trying to give fetuses fentanyl whilst taking away all my guns.

You definitely need to turn off Fox News. It is just depressing. As soon as I started watching CNN, I realized $5 gas is a great thing, inflation is nonexistent, men dressed as women while playing women’s sports is awesome, and that Mexicans flooding the border will greatly help us control wages. I feel so good now that I’m about to go outside and take a couple of laps around the block on my unicorn.

IPMdawg

Aug 22, 2012
I expect he will threaten to run independent if not given the nomination and bully his way in as the candidate.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
So I will actively vote against anyone who endorses or is endorsed by Trump until he and his crazies are no longer a threat to our country.

Lol what? A threat to the country. Who's a good little drama queen?

We were in MUCH better shape under Trump. The only threat to our country is that senile old fart in the White House and the divisive radicals on the political left.

Last edited:

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
They’re both equally terrible in different ****** ways and they both need to be flushed from presidential politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login