OT reports saying Iran

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
The Tornado Sirens in Brandon are going off for the first of the month. Brandon is picking the wrong time to do it. They just shut them down really fast.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Once again.....if we get nuked I hope the first bomb hits me right on top of my head and vaporizes my fat *** .

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
This is essentially a declaration of war, DIRECT war, by Iran. Israel will respond in kind, with interest. Biden won't be able to hold Israel back at all now.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Man, that is a hell of a bluff considering what will happen to Iran if they convince Israel that they actually intend to use them, or worse, Israel isn't sure that Iran doesn't have a functioning war head.

I assume Israel knows Iran hasn't developed one, or else they would have already struck. I also assume that as much as Mossad has apparently infiltrated Iran, they would probably know if Iran was making progress on getting a functioning warhead from Russia or somewhere. But after Oct. 7, I don't know how much confidence they will have in that assessment.
Bingo, I think we've learned by now that not only does Mossad know exactly what Iran is capable of the most likely know how we really feel about it. Intel guys out there could correct me if I'm wrong but as great as our Intel is Israel May be the best in the world....by necessity of course. Among the obvious it's probably a major reason they are so pissed about October 7th. Look you can't know everything but they have a pretty strong track record....October 7th being the outlier.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
They dont care how the chaos is created or who the chaos includes, they are just out to create as much chaos they can.
Organized anarchy yet another contradiction that that regime embraces and stands for. They are the kid that really earned an arse whooping on the playground.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Maybe they do, maybe they don't. My guess would be no.

But the media wants to get us all worked up.

The Pentagon and IDF know every move Iran is about to make. And Iran knows they know -- not saying that will stop them from trying something.

The wildcard in all of this will be Putin. He would love to see the U.S. take a black-eye diplomatically if not strategically in the region. But he really has designs on Iran and a weakened regime there would give him an opening.
Russia really is a wild card. Do they kick in now while the west is weak? Or do they wait until after the election because doing so may help the wests remain weak?

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Russia really is a wild card. Do they kick in now while the west is weak? Or do they wait until after the election because doing so may help the wests remain weak?
Russia has its hands full in Ukraine.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
One thing to remember about the videos you are seeing: the Israeli air defenses do not respond against missiles or rockets that are not headed toward anything important. With an attack that big some will certainly leak through though.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
He'll likely wait for a Trump win. Allowing Trump to - rightly or wrongly - pull the same stunt he did in Syria and get us the 17 out.

Putin would avoid our achingly painful proxy strategy in the region and go all in like he did in Syria, knowing we wouldn't offer any resistance. The Russians love taking on the Caliphates and will figure out a way to work with Israel.

But this would also mean Putin gets to do whatever he wishes with Ukraine. NATO would be toothless at that point, so Poland would also be in play for him.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Russia is as engaged in Ukraine as Texas was against us last weekend.
Ok, whatever you say. Do you seriously think Putin would have allowed the humiliation he has suffered if he could do much about it?

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Israel is saying so far, no serious injuries. If true that is absolutely amazing.
Hope so. Seeing lots of video of missiles getting through but no telling if they are striking anything of importance. Also...grain of salt for videos on twitter.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Dear non-fanatic Iranian citizens living near the following locations, take cover immediately:

Natanz
Arak
Fordow
Isfahan
Bushehr
Karaj
Parchin
Etc., Etc.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Russia is as engaged in Ukraine as Texas was against us last weekend.
The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

Okay, Tucker.

Reactions: Dawgg

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Ok, whatever you say. Do you seriously think Putin would have allowed the humiliation he has suffered if he could do much about it?
Your comment is based on a very flawed assumption that Putin is humiliated. I doubt he gives a 17. He's a narcissistic psychopath.

Maybe he's sitting back and eating popcorn and watching the west pump money into a perpetually stalemated situation.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Hope so. Seeing lots of video of missiles getting through but no telling if they are striking anything of importance. Also...grain of salt for videos on twitter.
Israeli air defense does not engage missiles that are not going to hit anything. The ones that will strike empty ground are allowed to do so.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Your comment is based on a very flawed assumption that Putin is humiliated. I doubt he gives a 17. He's a narcissistic psychopath.

Maybe his sitting back and eating popcorn and watching the west pump money into a perpetually stalemated situation.
Oh come on man. You sound like Tucker Carlson. Good grief.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Israeli air defense does not engage missiles that are not going to hit anything. The ones that will strike empty ground are allowed to do so.
Right. Good use of resources. But there's a lot impacting. Hope it's by choice and not by execution fail.

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
Didn't Iran do this a few months ago, launch a few missiles for show, but not aimed at any targets?

Just enough to get everyone worked up for a little while then back to normal...

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
That was a lot of missiles raining down on Israel. I hope they intercepted them all. Sky news has great video.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
This is all you morons have. Don't get this locked. Bring logic or STFU.
I did. He and his armed forces were humiliated and are now caught in a grinding war of attrition did not want. They were going to win in a week, and here we are two years later. Their Black Sea fleet has been sunk by a country with no Navy. The Ukrainians are striking hundreds of miles deep into Russia with increasing frequency. Come on man, use your brain. Just think about it objectively.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Didn't Iran do this a few months ago, launch a few missiles for show, but not aimed at any targets?

The mullahs will eventually have to make a legitimate show of aggression in order to maintain legitimacy amongst the Iranian people. They are feeling an existential threat now with the Israelis having demonstrated willingness to assassinate any MFer they wish.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007

Drones. Most all were intercepted without much real drama.

GoDawgz52

Aug 21, 2023
Iran is claiming 80% of the missiles fired hit their target..... dont believe that...but IF that is remotely true.....they will turn Iran to glass!

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Iran is claiming 80% of the missiles fired hit their target..... dont believe that...but IF that is remotely true.....they will turn Iran to glass!
That's for their own people. I suspect Iseral will kill many of Iran leaders. It might be tomorrow, or it might be months from now. Iran is going to get hit hard. It will not be like last time.

Reactions: GoDawgz52

GoDawgz52

Aug 21, 2023
That's for their own people. I suspect Iseral will kill many of Iran leaders. It might be tomorrow, or it might be months from now. Iran is going to get hit hard. It will not be like last time.
Israel has confirmed that over 180 missiles were fired. But no idea right now of how many actually hit a "target". Yes every Iran leaders better dig in deep.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Guaranteed Mossad knows where Khamenei is hiding. His fate will likely mirror Nasrallah’s. And I doubt it will matter that he is likely hiding in a mosque or hospital or in a school basement.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login