OT reports saying Iran

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
It seems pretty ridiculous to suggest the Ukraine invasion hasn't been a disaster for Russia, considering how it was supposed to be over in a few weeks and is instead bogged down for years, AND it scared Finland and Sweden into joining NATO
NO, NO......that was all part of Putin's plan. ********

Reactions: mstateglfr

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004

Reactions: HailStout

ChE1997

Feb 14, 2023
Russia really is a wild card. Do they kick in now while the west is weak? Or do they wait until after the election because doing so may help the wests remain weak?
How is "the west weak"? Ukranie is giving Russia all it can handle with Our old weapon stock and us tieing their hands by not letting them use our old weapons to attack Russian territory.

Poland would take Moscow if Russia blinked wrong. They have the 3rd largest NATO army. and a lot of our current Generation Tech.

Reactions: Chesusdog

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I'll say this: There WAS a time I thought Putin knew what he was doing and was playing chess. The Ukraine fiasco proved I was laughably wrong.

Reactions: The Fatboy

ChE1997

Feb 14, 2023
I'll say this: There WAS a time I thought Putin knew what he was doing and was playing chess. The Ukraine fiasco proved I was laughably wrong.
Putin thought he could take Ukraine like his did Crimea. FAst enough that Logistics would not be an issue.

Ukraine let the tanks go by, then attacked the support vehicles and then the tanks wen they ran out of fuel.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
How is "the west weak"? Ukranie is giving Russia all it can handle with Our old weapon stock and us tieing their hands by not letting them use our old weapons to attack Russian territory.

Poland would take Moscow if Russia blinked wrong. They have the 3rd largest NATO army. and a lot of our current Generation Tech.
Russia wouldn't be in Ukraine and Israel wouldn't be fighting a war on three fronts if the west wasn't weak.

Reactions: patdog

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
This is all you morons have. Don't get this locked. Bring logic or STFU.
You claim Putin could win the Ukraine war whenever he wants, which means he actually wants to reach the soon to be year 3 of war, yet others are the ones that need to bring logic?

I agree that Putin is crazy. I agree that Putin is clearly willing to sacrifice citizens to continue his invasion.
But if he could have won already, he would have. That should be obvious. Instead, you claim he wants to keep struggling because it tests others.

<Insert OK sure gif>

Reactions: patdog

ChE1997

Feb 14, 2023
And that was suggested where?

Stop being stupid.
OK

Then how should we have "shown strength"?

Be sure to include the time when Russia took Crimea, and when Iran attacked US troops in 2020.

Last edited:

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Russia wouldn't be in Ukraine and Israel wouldn't be fighting a war on three fronts if the west wasn't weak.
How exactly would a strong west keep Russia from invading Ukraine and keep Israel from fighting a 3 front war?

And by 'west', do you mean only the US?...or do you also mean Canada, England, France, Germany, etc?

Reactions: ChE1997
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login