OT: RIP Bray Wyatt of WWE

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Holy crap. This guy was wrestling on TV six months ago. Only 36 years old. So sad.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
Whoa. Seriously talented guy. Had an incredible creative mind, just seemed like WWE always used him incorrectly. Played football at Troy, I believe. Feel terrible for his young kids. Rest In Peace to the Eater of Worlds.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
That’s terrible. He is one of my kid’s favorites. I assumed he was battling mental health issues because they never mentioned specifics of an injury. Really sad.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
That’s terrible. He is one of my kid’s favorites. I assumed he was battling mental health issues because they never mentioned specifics of an injury. Really sad.
It was reported he had been dealing with an illness that was potentially career and life threatening, but never said what it was. That said, it was also reported he was getting close to being able to return so who knows.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
No way. That’s devastating. Super talented and eccentric guy. I watched him live as The Fiend a few years ago and that character had such a presence.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
It was reported he had been dealing with an illness that was potentially career and life threatening, but never said what it was. That said, it was also reported he was getting close to being able to return so who knows.
He broke a finger a few months ago. That‘s the only specific they released regarding anything tangible. That’s why I assumed mental issues.

My son just went into his room and has Bray’s walkout music on repeat. So sad.

Reactions: Dawgg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login